Aries & Goal Setting
Aries has goals. Lots of them. The challenge with Aries is actually sticking to one…or two. Aries is a great starter, but sometimes finds it difficult to go the distance.
So, how does Aries manage to achieve what he does?
1. He doesn’t plan too far in the future. When he makes up his mind, he takes immediate action so that the quick wins fuel his enthusiasm to keep going. Aries needs to see quick results.
2. The goals he sets have a defined beginning and end and are outcome driven. Aries needs a physical result.
3. The goals he sets challenge him physically, energetically and require some level of courage- all “must haves” for Aries.
4. He prioritises his goals. This helps him stay on track. When Aries has too many projects started, he loses focus easily and can finish none.
5. The goals he achieves are independent in nature, so when he wins (even if he is competing against himself), he is seen to have won and gets the recognition he deserves.
Last updated on September 5, 2015 at 7:40 pm. Word Count: 171