Aries Life Mission
As an Aries, you’re supposed to be a pioneer and pave the way for others. Don’t be afraid to do what needs to be done and do it alone!
That’s what you’re learning in this lifetime – to take charge of your own life!
The Aries Affirmation
Your Aries Affirmation is: ” I am in control of my life; I am strong and confident.”
Say your Affirmation often, and learn to be positive with yourself!
If you tell yourself you’re broke, powerless and that it’s going to be a lousy day, chances are your wishes will come true!
Try instead to really believe that you can control your own destiny, that you are truly in charge of your own life!
Your Life Issues As An Aries:
Identity, learning to be assertive, the idea is to be yourself, be a pioneer, own your personal power.
Tell yourself often,, so your subconscious mind believes it: “I am in control of my life; I am strong and confident.”
Clues You’re Not Doing Well With Your Aries Life Mission:
- If you have lots of headaches, accidents, constant anger issues – it’s a clue you need to do some inner work on those Aries qualities of courage, going after what you want, etc.
- Energy imbalances: Come from having way too much energy – be sure to do lots of physical exercise – or from blocking your personal power and making excuses as to why you can’t do this or that because other people won’t “let” you.
Clues You’re Doing Well With Your Aries Life Mission:
You feel like you’re in control of your own life, living life on your own terms.
When You Are Most Yourself & Most Happy:
When you stand on your own two feet, make your own decisions, have loyalty to yourself, listen to your own inner voice.
A free-lancer, independent business, a job that lets you be independent and trail-blaze!
Good Relationships For Aries – LOVE For An Aries Sun:
Someone who encourages you to be #1 – to make your own choices, go your own way, be your own person, not someone who competes with you, or tries to hold you down.
Good Things To Consider If You’re An Aries Sun:
- Try your hand at martial arts,
- take some anger management classes,
- think about going into business for yourself,
- take some assertiveness classes.
- get more physical exercise to get rid of stress,
- wear carnelian – Carnelian is the Aries gemstone because it adds energy and strength to your character,
- practice saying, “Yes, it IS all about ME.”
- take on small challenges so you learn you can do it and boost your self-confidence.
- ask yourself daily “What have I done for myself today?”
- wear more red,
- get a fireplace,
- do more creative stuff to give you some ego boosts,
- take some college classes so you feel more confident.
What are Aries qualities?
Courage, a warrior spirit, belief in yourself, taking care to be number 1.
Last updated on November 4, 2014 at 12:00 am. Word Count: 494