Becoming An Aries
If you’re an Aries Sun
Life is not for sitting around waiting for something or someone! You can do it – just GO for it!!
You need lots of physical exercise because you’ve got so very much pent-up energy inside you that needs to get out! Dust off that treadmill, or better yet, go for a brisk walk or challenge someone to a game of basketball.
You need competition in your life to feel alive. You’re inclined to get headaches if you sit around too much watching tv – you’re called on in this lifetime to take charge of your life, and take charge of your self, and get moving!
In this lifetime, you’re learning to count on yourself. Other people may let you down, but in the end, you’ll figure out that you are a very strong and capable person. And that’s the whole point of being an Aries in this lifetime – to learn to make your own way, rely on yourself, and be an independent person!
As an Aries, you’re supposed to take action. This is not the lifetime to endlessly process about what you’re GOING to do – your sign would tell you to just DO IT! No more excuses, no more waiting on other people, just do it!
You’re learning to be a pioneer, to get out there in front of other people and lead the rest of us!
Don’t be afraid to do what needs to be done and to do it alone. That’s what you’re learning in this lifetime – to take charge of your own life!
Take some assertiveness classes if you’re feeling shy about going after what you want, or find yourself some good self-help books to read.
If you find yourself relying on partners too much, business or personal, do some journaling so you can get in touch with what you’re afraid of!
The astrological month, March 22nd and April 20th
During the astrological month, March 22nd and April 20th, of course all Aries Sun Signs celebrate their birthdays, and the rest of us join them in celebrating our need for taking action instead of just sitting around and talking about what we’d like to see happen in our lives!
That’s what Aries is all about – making new beginnings even if we’re scared about them, taking a stand even if we don’t feel like a leader, and taking action even if we’re not sure where it will lead us, and if it’s even the right thing to do!
And we join our Aries friends in seeking to take responsibility for our own lives, to tap into our own assertiveness (or lack of it), and get in touch with our own inner strength, which is of course the major lesson for anyone with an Aries Sun Sign.
In our astrological Sun Sign bracelets, we use the semi-precious Carnelian gemstone for our Aries Bracelet! We choose gemstones based on the qualities of the stone – if you’re trying to incorporate more Aries energy into your life, wear some carnelian gemstones!
From March 22nd to April 20th every year we celebrate Aries energy even if we are NOT Aries Sun Signs
Even those of us who are NOT Aries Sun Signs can celebrate Aries energy this month! That’s the kind of energy the universe is providing for us this month.
From March 22nd to April 20th every year, we have a chance to tap our own assertiveness and strength, learn to go after what we want instead of talking about it, learn to take action even if we don’t feel strong enough to do it, or don’t think we can do it!
We have a chance to question whether we have settled for less than we deserve in our lives, and to question why we surrender our will to other people occasionally.
- How much of ourselves have we lost over the years?
- Do we feel alive, risk-taking, ready to take a chance for a change?
- Have our lives become too safe and routine?
- Do we bottle up so much energy that we give ourselves headaches or dis-eases or accidents?
- Do we feel in charge of our own lives, our own destinies, or do we give away the responsibility to someone other than ourselves?
- Have we fallen into the habit of blaming others instead of taking responsibility for getting what we want out of life?
For some of us who express more negative Aries this month, we may find ourselves feeling feistier than usual, giving ourselves AND those around us headaches!
Keep in touch this Aries month with how impatient you are – how many times do you find yourself saying, “No, I CAN’T wait!! I want it NOW!!!!” All signs, Aries included, have positives and negatives!
If you’ve got an Aries in your life, keep in mind that he or she needs to feel like they are in control of their lives, that they can do what they want to do.
Real astrology is not about “What’s going to happen to me?” It’s about “How can I best use the energy that’s coming at me?”
And the energy that’s coming at you during this Aries month is encouraging you to take charge of your own life, to be strong and confident and just do whatever it is you want to do!
Do you feel that other people pull your strings, or do you feel like you have the ability to create your own reality? Do you make excuses as to why you can’t do this or that?
Ask yourself these Aries questions:
- Do I allow myself to go after what I want?
- Do I do what I want to do?
- Do I count on myself or am I waiting for other people to take care of me? Do I feel in charge of my own life?
- Do I feel strong and capable?
- Am I a blamer?
- Are there really things preventing me from going after what I want, or are those just flimsy excuses I make to myself?
- Do I have anger issues? And if I do, who or what is the anger directed at? Is there a way I can own that anger and move on?
- Do I absorb too much physical stress because I feel like I’m not in charge of my own life?
- Do I feel powerless, or powerful?
- Do I surrender my power to others, and if so, why? What new beginnings can I make today?
- What can I do today for just ME?
- Do I feel like ME and MY needs are always put on the back burner? Do I talk about myself too much, or not at all?
- Is it all me-me-me?
- Can I listen when someone else talks about their lives, their experiences, without always relating it to ME?
- Is it time for me to take an assertiveness class?
- Is it time for me to put my needs first for a change?
- Do I feel like I’m being short-changed in my life?
- If I could do anything I wanted to do, what would it be??? And what’s keeping me from just doing it???
This is the month to answer those questions for yourself, regardless of what your Sun Sign is!!
Next month we’ll ask ourselves Taurus questions about our need for stability and feelings of self-worth.
Do you want to ask yourself even tougher questions on Aries month?
In which area are YOU needing to take some action?
ALL of us have Aries energy somewhere in our charts, and in our lives. We all have each of the 12 astrological signs somewhere! That’s why an astrology chart is divided into TWELVE areas!!
The house or astrological area where YOU have Aries is the area of your life where you need to take action, make a start, go out on your own!
If you don’t know where Aries is in YOUR chart, please calculate your natal chart!