Cancer Life Mission
As a Cancer, you’re supposed to be building a home and family, nurturing those you love, and taking care of them.
Don’t be afraid to break thru your shell and let yourself get close to those you love, and those who love you!
That’s what you’re learning in this lifetime – to let yourself create a true home for yourself.
Your Cancer Affirmation
Your Cancer Affirmation is: “I am nurtured by those who love me, and I nurture those I love.”
Say your Affirmation often, and learn to believe it! Your subconscious mind listens to what you’re telling yourself!
If you tell yourself you’re unlovable and scared of coming out of your shell because you can’t bear to be hurt, chances are your wishes will come true!
Try instead to really believe that you can control your own destiny, that you are truly in charge of your own life!
Your Life Issues As A Cancer:
- learning to get out of your shell and not be quite so self-protective,
- learning to mother others instead of smother them,
- building a home and family for yourself,
- sharing your feelings instead of keeping them to yourself.
Tell yourself often, so your subconscious mind believes it:
“I am nurtured by those who love me, and I nurture those I love.!”
Clues You’re Not Doing Well With Your Cancer Life Mission:
- if you are over-sensitive & moody (with stomach aches and poor-me pity parties),
- if you don’t feel loveable,
- if you spend lots of time working and no time at home with your family,
- if you don’t like being at home
– those are all clues you need to do some inner work on those Cancer qualities!
Energy Imbalances come from:
squelching your feelings rather than admitting you have feelings,
not honoring your need for a home and family.
Clues You’re Doing Well With Your Cancer Life Mission:
- you are able to be supportive and caring with people you love,
- always available to give them a bit of sympathy and time,
- you realize that your relationships with people are a lot higher on your priority list than new boats and 401K’s.
When You Are Most Yourself & Most Happy:
When you feel like you are loved, and people around love you. You like feeling secure, having lots of familiar family pictures around, feeling like your environment is safe and protected.
Good Jobs For Cancer:
- nurturing others,
- hotel work, restaurant work,
- anything involving food or the home,
- a family business rather than a corporate business.
Good Relationships For Cancer – LOVE For A Cancer Sun:
Someone who takes your feelings seriously, someone who takes time to nurture you and tell you how much they love you, someone who is emotional rather than logical, someone who understands that you require a home and job that makes you feel safe and protected. Someone who gives you sentimental gifts for no reason at all!
Good Things To Consider If You’re A Cancer Sun:
- spend time with people who aren’t afraid to show their feelings,
- work in a job that values and respects you as a person,
- wear a Moonstone bracelet – Moonstone is the Cancer gemstone because it adds emotional stability and strength to your life.
- do some volunteer work to reach out to others and get some perspective on your life,
- take a cooking class.
What are Cancer qualities?
Feeling like you belong, nurturing yourself and others, feeling safe in the world, believing in yourself instead of hiding in your shell.
Last updated on June 27, 2015 at 5:30 pm