Chinese Horoscope 2018 Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
WELCOME TO THE YEAR OF THE DOG!
I am alert
Worldwide violence is why I’m here
To listen to complaints and dismiss your fears
To guide you to a more peaceful time
To protect what’s pure and eliminate crime
Defending the underdog is my game
I promise to proceed in God’s name
My vision fixed on cowardice acts
My intent to stop bullies in their tracks
I stand for honor, justice and fair play
And will stop at nothing to save the day
I AM THE DOG.
Happy New Year!
Chinese New Year 2018
Chinese Zodiac 2018 Predictions
Year of the Dog 2018 Predictions
Feng Shui 2018
Welcome to the Chinese Horoscope 2018! The Chinese New Year 2018 will start on February 16, 2018 – the second New Moon after the Solstice.
2018 is the year of the of the Brown Earth Dog (“Brown Earth Boar”) and those born under this sign tend to show great determination and could attain the highest level of achievement if they decide too. The Dog have excellent manners, easily makes and keeps friends, works very hard, and appreciates luxury and the goodies in life. They are very romantic, loving, sexy and make loyal partners.
Best Wishes, The Astrology Club Team.
The Chinese zodiac 2018 shows that after the vast challenges of the past two years the following year of the Brown Earth Dog 2018 can be expected to be much less dramatic for all animal symbols.
If you’re enjoying 2006, then you’re going to love the 2018 chinese zodiac predictions. That’s right: It’s time to ring in the Chinese New Year … February 16 kicks off the Year of the Dog!
The sign of the dog is known, not surprisingly, for loyalty and generosity. Need to spill a secret? Seek out one of these honest souls and bend that expert listening ear. While Dogs themselves may be reluctant to place their trust in just anyone, once they do, members of this sign can make the best business partners and leaders. And while Dogs might enjoy life more by relaxing their exacting standards from time to time, you’d be hard-pressed to find a better or more faithful friend.
So what can we expect from the upcoming year? The Dog is an ethical and idealistic sign, and the year that bears its name will also bring increased social awareness and interest in society’s less powerful members. Any tendencies to take, take, take will be replaced by a widespread sentiment of generosity and selflessness. In general, we will all be imbued with the Dog’s keen sense of right and wrong. You can also get a feel for the year to come by checking the compatibility between your Chinese sign and the sign of the dog — the better your compatibility, the better your year.
Happy New Year and Gong Xi Fa Cai (may you have wealth and prosper)!
Make the most of the Year of the Dog with the Chinese Horoscope Forecast for 2018 for all animal signs.
Please select your chinese year sign below…
2017 Chinese Zodiac Sign By Sign
- Rat Chinese Horoscope 2018
2008, 1996, 1984, 1972, 1960, 1948, 1936, 1924, 1912.
Chinese zodiac 2018 for the Rat predicts that…
- Ox Chinese Horoscope 2018
2009, 1997, 1985, 1973, 1961, 1949, 1937, 1925, 1913.
Ox chinese zodiac in 2017 will have a difficult year…
- Tiger Chinese Horoscope 2018
2010, 1998, 1986, 1974, 1962, 1950, 1938, 1926, 1914.
The 2018 chinese horoscope for Tiger shows that …
- Rabbit Chinese Horoscope 2018
2011, 1999, 1997, 1975, 1963, 1951, 1939, 1927, 1915.
The 2018 Rabbit chinese horoscope predicts that …
- Dragon Chinese Horoscope 2018
2012, 2000, 1988, 1976, 1964, 1952, 1940, 1928, 1916.
In 2018 Dragon will have a mixed year …
- Snake Chinese Horoscope 2018
2013, 2001, 1989, 1977, 1965, 1953, 1941, 1929, 1917.
The zodiac 2018 for the Snake animal sign predicts…
- Horse Chinese Horoscope 2018
2014, 2002, 1990, 1978, 1966, 1954, 1942, 1930, 1918.
2017 is an amazing year for the Horse zodiac sign…
- Sheep Chinese Horoscope 2018
2015, 2003, 1991, 1979, 1967, 1955, 1943, 1931, 1919.
The yearly horoscope predictions for the Sheep sign…
- Monkey Horoscope 2018
2016, 2004, 1992, 1980, 1968, 1956, 1944, 1932, 1920.
2018 for Monkey zodiac sign will be a good year…
- Rooster Horoscope 2018
2017, 2005, 1993, 1981, 1969, 1957, 1945, 1933, 1921.
The Rooster 2018 forecasts shows that this year…
2018 Chinese Zodiac Summary:
Amazing Year for: Tiger, Horse, Snakes – After a good 2017 Rooster Year many Tigers will finally feel free and easy just like their Tiger Buddies and their preferred assistant, the wise and flexible Snake.
Good Year for: Monkey, Sheep – smart creators like Monkeys and Goats may also benefit from the industrious concept that the Dog tends to like and respect.
Mixed Year for: Dragon, Dog, Rabbit, Rat – Dragons may grumble about being pushed as well as the Rats might get nervous about their decline compared to their previous high time in 2017. Also sensitive Rabbits may miss their comfort for until the Pig spirit will take over in 2019.
Difficult Year for: Ox, Rooster, Pig – Oxes and Rooster will be required to come up with more flexibility to meet the demanding Dogs intellectual requirements whilst relaxed Pigs with their easy sunny attitude won`t get too far with their conventional recipes..
2018 Chinese Zodiac signs and their matching counterparts in the Western Zodiac:
ARIES (West) DRAGON (East) (Mar 21-Apr 19)
You can do no wrong this year — fully prepared by past experience and ready to act with lightning speed. You will have impressive ideas and solutions to whatever needs to be done. Your passion and drive will take you wherever you want to go.
- Love: a year for commitment
- Money: investments will bring high returns
- Health: exercise will pay off
- Best months of the year: March, June, July, August, December.
- What you should strive for: excellence in its simplest form
- Fashion: less is more; dress for success, not fancy but very together
- Your lucky numbers: 5, 13, 27, 33, 39, 45
TAURUS (West) SNAKE (East) (Apr. 20-May 20)
You will be inclined to overreact, resulting in unnecessary power struggles and delays this year. Loyalty, observance and contributing to the big picture will be your savior. Caution, diplomacy and letting others speak on your behalf will help you far more than trying to control everything yourself.
- Love: back down, compromise or face loneliness
- Money: drastic changes will bring greater security
- Health: exhaustion and anxiety equal lowered resistance
- Best months of the year: January, March, July, September
- What you should strive for: trust, spirituality, discernment
- Fashion: low-key, understated, uniform and inconspicuous
- Your lucky numbers: 5, 8, 19, 23, 38, 43
GEMINI (West) HORSE (East) (May 21-June 20)
Your less flippant attitude coupled with your staying power will bring you the much-anticipated payoff you’ve been waiting for. A stronger sense of what you really want to explore and accomplish this year will keep you on track. Although not everything will run smoothly, it will be the little detours that open your mind to new alternatives.
- Love: friendships will be more important
- Money: hard work will pay the bills
- Health: injury is more likely than illness
- Best months of the year: March, August, September, October
- What you should strive for: restraint, patience, promotion
- Fashion: casual, but adaptable for any occasion
- Your lucky numbers: 2, 7, 22, 35, 38, 42
CANCER (West) SHEEP (East) (June 21-July 22nd)
You may find it a rather stressful year, but not because things aren’t going your way. You will have everything you’ve been trying to work on come to fruition and in turn you will have a hard time deciding what takes top priority. This is no time to relax; step it up a notch.
- Love: socializing and travel will lead to romance
- Money: cash will come to you through unusual means
- Health: too much of anything will end up causing problems
- Best months of the year: January, March, June, September, November
- What you should strive for: change, development, greater detail
- Fashion: trendy, accessorize, mix and match
- Your lucky numbers: 6, 18, 21, 33, 34, 48
LEO (West) MONKEY (East) (July 23rd-Aug 22nd)
You will face responsibility, deadlines and controversy. Everything you do will count and must be executed with great delicacy and precision. This will be the year to reevaluate and to eliminate what’s not important so you can spend more time nurturing what means the most to you.
- Love: overpowering, emotional, out of control
- Money: sudden change of fortune is heading your way
- Health: build strength and maintain good health
- Best months of the year: May, September, October, December
- What you should strive for: rebuilding, accountability, realism
- Fashion: practical, classic, low-key
- Your lucky numbers: 8, 13, 22, 26, 40, 42
VIRGO (West) ROOSTER (East) (Aug 23rd-Sept 22nd)
It’s the year to put pending problems to rest, a time to put yourself to the test and make the necessary change to bring about better opportunity and a more lucrative future. You will thrive on challenge, but don’t let your success go to your head. Stick to the rules and guidelines but give whatever you do a Virgo twist.
- Love: you’ll fall in and out of love suddenly
- Money: laziness will lead to loss
- Health: hard-to-diagnose ailments caused by fatigue and worry
- Best months of the year: January, May, July, November
- What you should strive for: resolution, maintenance, serenity
- Fashion: understated, unrevealing, layered
- Your lucky numbers: 1, 4, 18, 23, 39, 46
LIBRA (West) DOG (East) (Sept 23rd-Oct 22nd)
The limelight is your friend this year, so don’t shy away from being the center of attention. Follow through with confidence and independence. You can develop your past creative concepts, knowing you will finally be successful. Nothing will be impossible for you to overcome.
- Love: companionship will take on a whole new meaning
- Money: work hard and you will receive; invest and you’ll lose
- Health: not a concern if you don’t dwell on health issues
- Best months of the year: January, March, June, August, December
- What you should strive for: idealism, benevolence, willpower
- Fashion: unique, colorful and very noticeable
- Your lucky numbers: 10, 14, 26, 33, 42, 46
SCORPIO (West) BOAR (East) (Oct 23rd-Nov 21)
It’s time to face up to your responsibilities. Procrastinating will only put you further behind when you have so many possibilities and so much to gain. If you aren’t willing and able to make things happen, consider settling for second best.
- Love: will bring you the strength you need to move forward
- Money: will come in through creative means and exit just as quickly
- Health: not your worry, but staying fit and avoiding injury will be
- Best months of the year: January, March, April, September
- What you should strive for: controlling emotions, protecting interests
- Fashion: classic, simple and elegant
- Your lucky numbers: 7, 20, 29, 35, 38, 44
SAGITTARIUS (West) RAT (East) (Nov 22nd-Dec 21)
You won’t have time to think or assess whether things are good or bad. A mish-mash of changes and unexpected events will lead you in many different directions this year. It will be trust, honor and fair play that will count and, if you are sincere, recognition will be your reward.
- Love: the heart is a lonely hunter -– make a commitment
- Money: will come to you unexpectedly
- Health: take precautions – a contagious virus is your enemy
- Best months of the year: March, July, August, October
- What you should strive for: fast response, bringing order out of chaos
- Fashion: mix a sporty look with a tailored finish
- Your lucky numbers: 3, 8, 21, 35, 39, 48
CAPRICORN (West) OX (East) (Dec 22nd-Jan 19)
Your worrying nature will be your protector. You will leave no stone unturned and therefore be prepared to take on any challenge. Your pessimism will not bear fruit — instead, nothing will turn out to be as bad or difficult as you expect. Your goal is to have no regrets.
- Love: don’t let love cost you financially
- Money: a penny saved will be a penny earned — budget and bank
- Health: stress can lead to all sorts of physical and mental problems
- Best months of the year: February, March, April, September, November
- What you should strive for: perfection, vigilance, honesty
- Fashion: upscale and ready to face the world with class
- Your lucky numbers: 8, 15, 19, 26, 33, 46
AQUARIUS (West) TIGER (East) (Jan 20-Feb 18)
The choice is yours: You can go against the grain and end up moving backward, or you can learn to compromise and make your choices wisely and achieve the goals you set. This year is not about coasting along; it’s about making a difference. Strategy and diplomacy will count and impulsive action or rebellion will lead to trouble.
- Love: you will be torn between settling down and maintaining freedom
- Money: choose a unique career path and prosper
- Health: overindulgence will be your enemy
- Best months of the year: March, April, September, October, December
- What you should strive for: prosperity, staying out of trouble, balance
- Fashion: a new look, conservative laced with uniqueness
- Your lucky numbers: 2, 16, 25, 38, 43, 47
PISCES (West) RABBIT (East) (Feb 19-Mar 20)
You may be headed toward greater opportunities, but you won’t be getting more time to yourself. This is a fast-paced year that will need your utmost attention. Wheeling, dealing and making things happen will be your calling. Hard work will pay off and be directly related to how far you go this year.
- Love: troubled waters due to indecisiveness or a change of heart
- Money: the most unlikely investments will pay off
- Health: physical restrictions — protect your heart
- Best months of the year: January, May, June, July, November
- What you should strive for: resolution, attunement, approachability
- Fashion: distinctive, rich colors, smooth lines, upscale
- Your lucky numbers: 17, 21, 30, 35, 42, 44
The Dog’s Personality
The Great Year of the Chinese zodiac consists of one year for each of the twelve signs. 2018 is the year of the Dog, the faithful friend of man. The Dog zodiac sign is said to correspond with the western sign of Aquarius, a sign of idealism and friendship. And when human friendship falls short, or financial woes reduce our means, the Dog is ever loyal. In a larger sense the sign of the Dog is associated with generosity and dedication to the greatest good for the greatest number. The Dog is the guardian of home and hearth, and those born in this Chinese year strive to protect the rights of the public to best serve progress for all.
Protection is a key word for those born in the year of the Dog. They can be unafraid and attack if they feel a loved one is threatened in any way. Sometimes they fail to thoroughly think through a situation before they leap to action. Their objective is immediate results now – no waiting and no long, drawn-out discussions or negotiations. At times the Dog may seem quiet and unassuming, but underneath they are restless in anticipation of unforeseen problems.
Above all the Dog is honest and straight-forward, and so they rarely make enemies, and friendships are solid and long-lasting. They can easily express their feelings, and can do so without embarrassing others. While these individuals are often optimistic, when they are overly so they may let themselves in for disappointment. Sometimes people are not what they seem, and the Dog may need to step back and reassess a relationship.
While these natives are open and enthusiastic, they can also be very opinionated. Others may see them as narrow-minded and stubborn in their viewpoints. Confrontations can be difficult, and the Dog may some¬times need to “run away” and seek a quiet environment in which to soothe their feelings. Dog natives may need to warm up slowly to new ideas, and learn to trust others a little more.
To help relieve stress Dogs should be physically active. This can greatly help relieve their irrational fears, and so long as they are creating something new or cleaning up the old they can be much more even tem¬pered. They need to be realistic in their exacting standards, and some¬times settle for something a little less than their expectations. Their need for personal perfection can often be daunting to others, especially a spouse or significant other!
The Dog’s best time of day is between 7:00 and 9:00 pm, as they seek a place to be quietly on guard, and where they can quickly alert others to problems. Rabbit, Tiger and Horse people are likely to be active this year, and will play prominent roles in the lives of Dogs.
Read the 2018 chinese zodiac for your sign.
General Predictions For The Year Of The Dog 2018
Never underestimate the power of the Dog. He may look like he’s sleeping or uninterested, but nothing could be further from the truth. The Dog is a loyal and trusted friend, a peacemaker with depth and great solutions that can turn chaotic space back to order and heading down the long road to recovery.
The Dog realizes how dependent society is on its environment. As the Dog Year 2018 unfolds, a greater feeling of nostalgia, melancholy and discontent will manifest itself unless we contribute as a society to saving our planet. The Year of the Dog 2018 will put greater emphasis on understanding and promoting awareness, while encouraging us to face anyone trying to destroy our planet’s purity.
Politically it will be a wait, watch and stand-on-guard kind of year. Any country bold enough to step out of line without just cause will be persecuted. This is a year of justice and fair play.
Countries around the world must bring home their troops to protect and serve their own turf. This year is the time to revitalize and prepare for the ultimate showdown should it threaten the planet environmentally, economically, medically or through terrorism. The Dog’s motto will be “prepare to protect what is most precious.”
Worldwide we should realize that we have much to be thankful for, and therefore a great deal to guard and protect. By sticking to basics and not getting sidetracked by controversial issues, we can subscribe to a better future. The countries willing to tighten purse strings to lower the world deficit will be the ones who progress during the year of the Dog.
Hard work and serious commitment will be required combined with intellectual and physical challenges so that it once again won’t be a year for real happiness and easy go lucky.
The big challenges of 2018 will be caused by an overall limited flexibility that will reduce chances for some greater success.
Planet Earth is undergoing many changes that will continue to shape the future. With transiting Pluto moving through the constellation of Capricorn, we will continue to experience natural changes that affect us worldwide. March, April, July, August, November and December will be subject to events that will alter the future.
See the 2018 chinese zodiac predictions for your animal sign.