Chinese Horoscope 2020 Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
WELCOME TO THE YEAR OF THE RAT!
I am a mystery
Appearing when least expected
Charming and social
Introverted and secretive
I’m a powerful protector
An unforgiving enemy
I observe and react
Seek reform and Justice
I demand perfection and fear failure
My objective is survival
I AM THE RAT
Happy New Year!
Chinese New Year 2020
Chinese Horoscope 2020 Predictions
Year of the Rat 2020 Predictions
Feng Shui 2020
Welcome to the Chinese Horoscope 2020! The Chinese New Year 2020 of the White Metal Rat will start on January 25, 2020 – the second New Moon after the Solstice.
Best Wishes, The Astrology Club Team.
New Year, or the “Spring Festival” as it is known in China
Year 2020 is the year of the Rat. The arrival of the year of Rat is January 25, 2020.
Would you like to know what Chinese Astrology for 2020 has in store for you?
Why not have a look below to get a free forecast of what 2020 holds for you! You’ll also find out what personal traits you need to let shine through the coming year!
2020 Chinese Zodiac Sign By Sign
- Rat Chinese Horoscope 2020
2008, 1996, 1984, 1972, 1960, 1948, 1936, 1924, 1912.
Chinese Astrology 2020 for the Rat predicts that…
- Ox Chinese Horoscope 2020
2009, 1997, 1985, 1973, 1961, 1949, 1937, 1925, 1913.
Ox chinese zodiac in 2020 will have an amazing year…
- Tiger Chinese Horoscope 2020
2010, 1998, 1986, 1974, 1962, 1950, 1938, 1926, 1914.
The 2020 chinese annual horoscope for Tiger shows…
- Rabbit Chinese Horoscope 2020
2011, 1999, 1997, 1975, 1963, 1951, 1939, 1927, 1915.
The 2020 Rabbit chinese yearly horoscope predicts…
- Dragon Chinese Horoscope 2020
2012, 2000, 1988, 1976, 1964, 1952, 1940, 1928, 1916.
In 2020 Dragon will have a very good year …
- Snake Chinese Horoscope 2020
2013, 2001, 1989, 1977, 1965, 1953, 1941, 1929, 1917.
The zodiac 2020 for the Snake animal sign predicts…
- Horse Chinese Horoscope 2020
2014, 2002, 1990, 1978, 1966, 1954, 1942, 1930, 1918.
2020 is a difficult year for the Horse zodiac sign…
- Sheep Chinese Horoscope 2020
2015, 2003, 1991, 1979, 1967, 1955, 1943, 1931, 1919.
The yearly chinese horoscope for the Sheep sign…
- Monkey Horoscope 2020
2016, 2004, 1992, 1980, 1968, 1956, 1944, 1932, 1920.
2020 for Monkey animal sign will be a mixed year…
- Rooster Horoscope 2020
2017, 2005, 1993, 1981, 1969, 1957, 1945, 1933, 1921.
The Rooster 2020 forecasts shows that this year…
2020 Chinese Zodiac Summary:
Best Year for: Ox.
Good Year for: Dragon, Rooster, Dog, Pig.
Mixed Year for: Rat, Rabbit, Snake, Sheep, Monkey.
Difficult Year for: Tiger, Horse.
2020 Horoscope for western zodiac signs in the Year of the Rooster:
Zodiac sign Aries in the Year of the Rat 2020 (March 21-April 19):
This can be a lively but misleading year for you, one that can just as easily lead to rags as riches. A fine line must be drawn and a budget set. The more imaginative and unique you are the better and the more cost efficient and simplistic the greater the rewards. Not a year of chance but one of strategy, hard work and honest assessments. Thinking too big will lead to spending too much. Change will be unexpected and beyond your control and you will have to put your Aries speed into play in order to maintain a positive balance.
- Love: Don’t mistake flattery for love. Ulterior motives can be expected.
- Money: Investments, real estate and good common sense will lead to stable financial gains.
- Health: Due diligence will pay off. Diet and exercise will lead to compliments and added energy.
- Best months of the year: January, February, June, August, and December.
- What you should strive for: Financial and spiritual growth and good health.
- Fashion: Conservative and understated – not taking away from what you’re trying to accomplish.
- Your lucky numbers: 3, 22, 26, 31, 38, 43.
Zodiac sign Taurus in the Chinese New Year 2020 (April 20-May 20):
Stop lamenting over what you may have lost the past couple of years or what you didn’t gain. Regret is a waste of time and time is money. You’ve got a whole year ahead of you that promises rewards beyond your wildest dreams. Your work will pay off and the moves and changes you have wanted to make can now be put into play but if you hem and haw you will find yourself wishing you weren’t so bullheaded, stubborn and cautious. Your game plan should be to expand this year then retreat and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
- Love: Stabilize your situation by making a commitment from the heart.
- Money: No lending or borrowing, use what you have and watch it grow.
- Health: Added discipline will enable you to stick to a healthy routine that will revitalize you.
- Best months of the year: March, April, July, August, October, and November.
- What you should strive for: Professional and personal gains will bring you added confidence.
- Fashion: A business look that stands out and gives you the air of importance.
- Your lucky numbers: 5, 12, 17, 30, 33, 48.
Zodiac sign Gemini in the 2020 Chinese Horoscope (May 21-June 20):
You have to be prepared. Anything short of perfection will not fly this year. Obstacles will stand in your way. The only right of passage will the one earned. It is a good year to learn something new or to pick up a trade that will enable you to further your position next year when opportunity comes back to you. For now, you must reside yourself to the fact that you will not be able to charm your way to victory. Discipline, you will have plenty of so put it to good use and develop your skills.
- Love: Indecisiveness will make it difficult to stick with on person let alone make a commitment.
- Money: Stick extra cash you have into a safe long-term investment or education pursuits.
- Health: Strengthen your body by making personal improvements and healthy lifestyle changes.
- Best months of the year: January, February, April, June, September.
- What you should strive for: Perfection and simplicity coupled with a strict budget.
- Fashion: Versatile but most of all natural easy going and comfortable with a lot of color.
- Your lucky numbers: 6, 17, 23, 36, 39, 41.
Zodiac sign Cancer in the Year of the Rat (June 21-July 22)
My Crabby doom and gloom friends will finally catch a break as opportunities hit smack on for you this year. Hard to believe but true, you will have to pinch yourself every time something else goes right. Yes you will win, advance and even do well in the personal and romance department so stop talking negatively and take on a new persona – one of confidence and competitiveness. You can’t lose so stop hiding out in your crusty shell where you think it’s safe and shoot for the stars making the most of a stellar year.
- Love: Love is in the stars whether married or single a marked improvement can be expected.
- Money: All the hording and collecting you have done in the past will pay off in financial gains.
- Health: Time to get serious about what you eat and how you keep your body in tip-top shape.
- Best months of the year: March, May, July, August, October, and November.
- What you should strive for: Adapt a positive proactive ‘if you want it you can have it’ attitude.
- Fashion: Be bold this year and dress up instead of down giving the appearance of importance.
- Your lucky numbers: 7, 9, 21, 28, 30, 43.
Zodiac sign Leo in the 2020 Chinese New Year(July 23-Aug. 22):
Times are changing and so are you as responsibilities of the past lift, doors open and the frustrations of days gone by can be forgotten. You have learnt your lesson and now you must implement what you know into everything you do emotionally, personally and professionally. Your stronger more efficient attitude will impress those who count and give rise to opportunities that you have only dared to dream about. This is a year to work diligently putting all your talents and skills to the test with phenomenal result heading your way for years to come.
- Love: Don’t be fooled by compliments, ulterior motives will be part and parcel with relationships.
- Money: You’ll have to be smart with your cash and avoid investing in obscure enticing concepts.
- Health: Conservative habits and a more mature lifestyle will lead to better health.
- Best months of the year: January, March, April, June, September.
- What you should strive for: A secure solid home base with no cash handouts and hands on help.
- Fashion: Accessorize with a little Leo flash but stick to basics with your overall appearance.
- Your lucky numbers: 17, 23, 26, 31, 35, 49.
Zodiac sign Virgo in the 2020 Chinese Zodiac (Aug. 23-Sept. 22):
Now is the time to put all the knowledge and talent you have developed over the years into play. Added discipline coupled with opportunity excellent deals and your ability to outlast, outsmart and outdo anyone who challenges you will be key. Don’t waffle or let your own personal insecurities stop you from getting all that you deserve. This is the year to show everyone your superiority leaving no question as to who is boss and who you should keep in your world and who you shouldn’t. Victory will be yours my friend and you will handle it graciously.
- Love: Commitment and fair play – honesty about your feelings and moving on if need be.
- Money: A tight budget will give you the funds you need for investments. Don’t lend or borrow.
- Health: Extra care with diet and exercise will keep you healthy wealthy and wise.
- Best months of the year: March, April, May, July, August, October, and November.
- What you should strive for: Build an empire you can call your own not help with someone elses.
- Fashion:Classic conservative and rich deep colors made of the best of fabrics. The look of wealth.
- Your lucky numbers: 14, 16, 17, 29, 33, 41.
Zodiac sign Libra in the Chinese New Year 2020 (Sept. 23-Oct. 22):
Transformation can be expected, a better contract or new job or even a changing of the guard so to speak where your current colleagues are concerned. You’ll be tempted to overreact and to take on too much trying to please everyone but that won’t help you meet the challenges faced. This is not the time to meddle, instead take care of your own interests and let other tend to their needs. Be a little selfish and explore some of the creative avenues you have longed to pursue. You won’t be disappointed at the outcome if you focus on you and your talents.
- Love: Enticing as you are you must not spread yourself thin. One love will be sufficient.
- Money: Don’t be tempted by sob stories. Give advice not cash or financial troubles will be yours.
- Health: Fatigue weight gain or worry due to overdoing overindulgence or overspending is likely.
- Best months of the year: January, February, May, June, October, and December.
- What you should strive for: Keep things small, affordable and geared towards you’re own gains.
- Fashion: Understated yet elegant – using muted colors and delicate flowing accessories.
- Your lucky numbers: 4, 17, 24, 31, 36, 40.
Zodiac sign Scorpio in the Chinese new year of the Rat 2020 (Oct. 23-Nov. 21):
So what’s the hold up. You can’t hide out pretending that everything that has happened in the past isn’t influencing your uncertainty now. Get on with it. The coast is clear and every minute you waste wondering if your timing is right is a minute lost. You have something that is worth promoting. It’s your turn to put yourself on the line and show everyone what you have to offer. Your success is within reach and if you don’t move quickly you will lose the moment you’ve been waiting for. Be smart, stay in control and give your all.
- Love: Commitment and security will result in a dedicated and unbreakable relationship.
- Money: Money will come from mysterious sources when least expected. You will not be in need.
- Health: Build your strength and endurance. Challenge yourself and you will make a statement.
- Best months of the year: March, April, July, August, October, and November.
- What you should strive for: Completion is the key to your success. Perfectionism is not.
- Fashion: Stately and upscale. Muted colors classic lines and very tailored. Dress for success.
- Your lucky numbers: 2, 10, 19, 25, 30, 47.
Zodiac sign Sagittarius in the 2020 Chinese Astrology (Nov. 22-Dec. 21):
The past will come back to bite you if you haven’t played a fair and honest game. You can expect to have more discipline but unless you put it into something constructive you will not make gains. This is a year to readjust, recycle and redo whatever isn’t working for you. Change is in the works but not all will be to your benefit. Impulsiveness must be avoided and strategy put into play, only then can you reap the rewards of your labor. Don’t expect anything to drop in your lap. Hard work, dedication, loyalty and moderation will lead to your success.
- Love: Do or die situation when it comes to love. Be prepared to commit or to move on.
- Money: It will be difficult to come by and to hang on to. Careful budgeting and luck will be required.
- Health: Limitations will result if you are over-indulgent or live an unhealthy lifestyle.
- Best months of the year: April, May, June, September, October, and November.
- What you should strive for: Commitment, dedication and production but most of all – low-key.
- Fashion: Comfortable and inconspicuous. Deep rich colors giving a serious productive image.
- Your lucky numbers: 14, 18, 22, 31, 36, 42.
Zodiac sign Capricorn in the Chinese Zodiac for 2020 (Dec. 22-Jan. 19):
It’s time to embrace victory, your hard work will pay off and your dreams will come true. Prosperity, security and confidence will rise to the surface allowing you the freedom to do as you please. You can take what you have and turn it into something more substantial then even you thought possible. So don’t be afraid to go all out and reach for the stars because this year you have the potential to achieve whatever you set out to do. Position yourself for success and all that goes along with making it to the top. You’ve worked hard and you deserve it.
- Love: You won’t have to look for love but stick to the one who compliments you at all levels.
- Money: Everything you touch will turn to gold. The fruits of your labor will pay top dollar.
- Health: Stamina plus discipline spells good health due to smart living.
- Best months of the year: March, May, July, August, October, November, and December.
- What you should strive for: Build a strong empire based on honesty and fair decisions.
- Fashion: Classy and conservative. Tasteful accessories good fabrics will ring out loud and clear.
- Your lucky numbers: 6, 13, 21, 28, 35, 40.
Zodiac sign Aquarius in the Chinese New Year (Jan. 20-Feb. 18):
Prudence and patience will be necessary when it comes to conducting yourself professionally, personally and financially. Trouble will surface out of nowhere and you must be ready to deal with these matters practically and efficiently. If you can avoid impulsive action and prove that you can methodically manipulate whatever challenge you face in a positive way you will be rewarded in the end. You will have to be resourceful in order to maintain what you have and to make minimal gains. It’s a time to learn, expand your knowledge and pick up new skills that will enable you to obtain a better future.
- Love: Rid yourself of liabilities in order to make a commitment to someone who promises a brighter future.
- Money: Difficult to come by and to hold on to. Prepare by saving for a rainy day.
- Health: Self-improvement will result in added strength confidence and ability to face challenges.
- Best months of the year: January, February, April, June, September, and December.
- What you should strive for: prosperity, staying out of trouble, balance.
- Fashion: Practical plain yet stately and impressive, a simple preppy well put together look.
- Your lucky numbers: 11, 17, 23, 28, 39, 41.
Zodiac sign Pisces in the new chinese year of the Rat 2020 (Feb. 19-March 20):
Give a little take a little but most of all be productive. It’s a good year to make financial, residential, professional and personal changes but in such a way that you do so with the least amount of fuss. A year to plan, organize and do everything by the book, to end old conditions and to let go of what you cannot recover. A time to make peace with those you pushed away but realize you still need to have by your side. It’s not the time to go it alone but instead the time to admit fault, fix mistakes and formulate new beginnings.
- Love: A serious look at your life and whom you want to have by your side will be what counts.
- Money: Sudden good fortune is apparent and put to good use can turn into a financial stash.
- Health: Put added discipline to use by implementing proper diet, exercise and moderation.
- Best months of the year: March, April, July, August, October, and November.
- What you should strive for: Keep the good and discard what isn’t, the less baggage the better.
- Fashion: Magical and mysterious. A look unique to you, lots of accessories mixed with soft colors.
- Your lucky numbers: 6, 22, 26, 31, 39, 43.
The Rat’s Personality
The Rat is the first in a 12-lunar-year cycle of animal-year signs. The twelve animals, in order, are rat, buffalo, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, sheep, monkey, rooster, dog and pig. Thus, the last year was Pig and the next will be Ox.
The Rat is one of the symbolical animals corresponding to or having affinity with the first of the Twelve Terrestrial Branches, called the “Zi” Branch, and symbolises a seed or a beginning. It represents the beginning of the winter season, December, the eleventh month in the Taoist lunar calendar. It is an emblem of timidity and meanness, of ingenuity and fertility. It is also regarded as the symbol of industry and prosperity on account of its ability for locating, acquiring and hoarding abundant supplies of food. This branch will not rest until it solves the mystery or uncovers the secret; it is the most inquisitive of all the branches.
The Rat is an innovator, an experienced negotiator and networker, both sociable and active. His adept flattery and solicitious nature open many doors into influential circles. He is sentimental and intuitive in his relationships and can be very giving. Fiercely protective of those he loves and of his own interests, he is a perceptive and penetrating critic of his enemies. One is well advised to listen to his advice. His innovation, honesty, charm and persistence make him a formidable business person who will make his presence felt in any field in which he participates. He is an opportunist who likes to seize the initiative, and is ambitious and progress-oriented. He needs to stay occupied or he can become restless or short-tempered.
A Taoist legend has it that Buddha summoned together twelve symbolic animals to cross the river and come to him before he departed the Earth. With his wit and intelligence, the Rat rode on Ox’s back then, as Ox approached the bedside, Rat jumped off and showed up first. As recompense for his promptness, Buddha awarded him the honor of first position and leadership of the lunar cycle. Rat After Bitter Melons and Fruits
In Japanese lore, the Rat is the symbol or attribute of Daikoku, the popular god of wealth and prosperity, commerce, the kitchen, and food. The patron deity of artisans, craftsmen, farmers and millers, as well as of businessmen, bankers and financiers, Daikoku is one of the Shichi Fukujin, or Seven Lucky Gods of Japan.
The Rat was supposed by the ancient Chinese to turn into a quail in the spring, and quails into rats during the eighth month. The actual date of transformation was recorded in the imperial almanac. Rats have a split personality because the hours of Rats encompass both Yin and Yang (11 PM to 1 AM). Also, the front paws of the rat have four fingers (Yin) and the back paws have five toes (Yang).
In the traditional Chinese mind, which is echoed in the annually-reprinted ancient almanac, the Rat is the sign of ambition, charm and aggressiveness. Though he appears calm, well-balanced and happy on the surface, the patient and practical Rat can be anxious, restless, aggitated and quick-tempered when he loses control. His tendencies are more toward the intellectual than the manual. Not only imaginative but also perceptive, the Rat is able to see things realistically and can instantaneously access people and situations. Alert and level-headed, he knows when to seize an opportunity and has no qualms about how unscrupulously he may gain the advantage in any particular situation.
He also is willing to put in a lot of hard work to reach his objective. He is well informed and given to checking out all the options before taking a stand. Frugal and cost-conscious, he is always comparing and bargaining to get the best possible deal. He can come on too strong for some people but he just feels he needs to take control of the situation before things get out of hand.
Because Rat is a nocturnal animal, he loves to stay up until the wee hours, for that is his creative time. He is adept at ferretting out the secrets of others, while guarding his own adroitly. The Rat is at his best in a crisis.
The main virtue in the Rat character is honesty. Anything he undertakes he will follow though to the bitter end. Communication is his forte and he is always in touch with his environment. This is an aggressive male or positive sign in Chinese reckoning and with his Yang character he is able to fend for himself because he is rarely in doubt about what he wants. Persistent and hardworking, he feels he should be well rewarded for his efforts and is not above taking his just due if he feels he will be short-changed or cheated in any way.
A tendency to be lazy and materialistic are perhaps the most negative of the Rat qualities. Unfortunately, although parsimonious with his money sometimes he can be a spendthrift; he will deny himself nothing. Rats can be terrible gossips and charming parasites. When unhappy or beset with difficulties, they can become fretful and obsessive, threatening an anger that might break through their usual charming and easy-going nature. Under negative influences they can be sly, secretive, critical and judgmental of others. They can be relentlessly striving perfectionists perpetually dissatisfied with themselves.
The most important thing for the Rat to remember is to take it a little more easy on himself, learn to accept his mistakes and indulge himself in a few harmless peccadilloes. After all, he’s only human. He must learn to control his avarice and ambition. His most important lesson in life is knowing when to stop and in not underestimating others. Luck and being in the right place can only take him so far. If he could master his perpetual discontent and his insistence on living in the present moment, he would have very few difficulties.
Dynamic and idealistic, the practical Rat will bond well with those who share the same progress- and performance-oriented outlook on life, self-starters like himself who are adept at handling matters with initiative and innovation.
- He will be most compatible with the enthusiastic Dragon, the reliable Ox and the clever Monkey. They work well together because they have a common way of doing things and appreciate each other’s way of thinking.
- He will have no conflict with the Snake, Tiger, Dog, Boar or another Rat.
- Marriage with either a Rooster or a Sheep is ill advised.
- However, most of the Rat’s problems will arise from the Rabbit and the Horse.
- With the self-centered and moody Horse in particular he will encounter distrust, unhappiness, personality clashes and complications. Even if both have a similar goal, it would be best for them to deal through intermediaries and mutual friends they respect.
- Above all, it is catastrophic for a Rat male to marry a Fire Horse female. Fortunately the year of the Fire Horse (1906-1966-2026) occurs only once every sixty years, which limits the potential for calamity.
Charming, materialistic, warm-hearted and passionate, Rats are opportunists who live for the moment and seldom plan for the future. They are not built for hard work. When they make money it is usually a result of their intelligence. Their sharp eye for detail and good bargaining abilities provide them with a head start in business. They are highly sociable and enjoy large gatherings. They have great appetites and appreciate fine cusine. They are renowned for their loyalty to both family and friends. Rats absolutely dote upon their children and easily express the physical side of love. They find it virtually impossible to deny those whom they love anything. Rats are introverted but can’t wait to get out and enjoy life. Rats are generally lucky and can easily adapt to any company and circumstances with their quick wits and broadminded approach.
The Rat will have a happy childhood and a carefree youth — perhaps the best time of his life. The second part of his life, however, may be stormy and troublesome. He may lose his money in a bad business deal, or his happiness in an unfortunate love affair. The third part of his life will be comfortable, and his old age as peaceful as he could wish. However, according to legend Rats tend to die a sudden death.
Rats born in the evening are more alert, active and hardworking than those born during the day. For the Rat, however, everything varies according to whether he was born in the summer or the winter of his year. In summer the lofts and granaries are full, but in winter he will be obliged to go out and forage for his food, and he must watch out for the traps set along the route. In human terms, this could mean the risk of prison or an accidental death.
The almanac lists the occupations for the Rat — shopkeeper, antique dealer, commercial traveller, official. Rats have a natural talent for the arts, specifically writing. The Rat may be an accountant, auctioneer, broker, financial advisor, connoisseur, publicist, publisher, businessman, musician, songwriter, painter, lawyer, pathologist, pawnbroker, prostitute, politician, moneylender, crook, detective or critic.
Some important people born in the Year of the Rat are William Shakespeare, François René Chateaubriand, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, George Washington, Gioacchino Antonio Rossini, Jules Verne, Benjamin Disraeli, Joseph Kennedy, Tchaikovsky, Lauren Bacall, Adlai Stevenson, Franz Joseph Haydn, Hugh Grant, Charlotte Brontë, George Sand, Marlon Brando, Roy Rogers, Gene Kelly, Sarah Vaughan, Doris Day, James Taylor, HRH Prince Harry, T. S. Eliot, Plato, Willa Cather, Prince Charles, Clark Gable, Mata Hari, Lucrezia Borgia, Harpo Marx, Emile Zola, Sean Penn, Helen Hayes, Jimmy Carter, Gerard Depardieu, Antoine de St. Exupéry, Louis Armstrong and Vanessa Redgrave.
Read the 2020 chinese horoscope for your zodiac sign.
General Predictions For The Year Of The Rat 2020
The year of the Rat 2020 is for the opportunist the proactive the profiteer. The politician or the businessman who can turn other peoples losses into his or her own gains.
The Year of the Rat 2020 is a time of opportunity and great bounty in which fortunes can easily be made. This is the time to make long-term investments. In theory, any ventures begun this year will be successful; however, it is important to avoid taking unnecessary chances or risks. Gambling and wild speculation should be avoided. Success this year depends on being cautious and discriminating: then all goes well. This is a powerful year in which peolpe seek permanence and stability, and are realistic about their goals, passions and aspirations, although much is based on trust.
It is an excellent time to start a business, buy property, invest in long-term plans, or accumulate wealth. It is also a time for socializing, entertaining and enjoying the bounty that life has to offer.
Since it begins the 12-year cycle, this is an auspicious year for laying down plans, for formulating new initiatives, starting new projects and generally turning over a new leaf. Radical political, social, professional or domestic changes may be instituted now with confidence of development and success in subsequent years.
This indeed will be a year to keep a watchful eye on those who run the world financially, intellectually and dictatorially. The 2020 Rat year is also one of change, reform and for anyone who has patiently waited for the right time to make a move this will be the year to put your well thought out strategy to work for you.
Many will prosper this year with a little finesse and a whole lot of poker faced plays. Worldwide it is a time when security will count and when the political and financial giants will want to protect what’s theirs, less eager to help the underdog and just as quick to point the finger or use past mistakes made by others to advance. The United States will fair much better during the year of the Rat with such planets as Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus forcing much needed change politically which will by the end of the Year of the Rat2020 already start to show the stabling force that will follow.
For the US a tighter budget, higher taxes and biting the bullet will help to bring the economy back in favor and although there will be some troubled times along the way it will be accomplished throughout the term of the president with 2022 and 2024 being crucial but substantially progressive years.
Canada will follow suit also being born under the sign Cancer however some uncertainty and false imaging regarding it’s financial position will continue to confuse the business sector and housing market. The United Kingdom will benefit financially during the Year of the Rat 2020 and although a calmer year can be expected they mustn’t become too relaxed regarding protection against terrorism as the Year of the Rat heads out and the year of the Ox in.
As for the average Joe the Year 2020 of the Rat can be a time to turn losses into gains and instability into security, a time to be disciplined but recognize the importance of joy and happiness and to readjust priorities by not buying into a consumer market that is not so important in the big scheme. A time to enjoy the simple pleasures and to not judge a man by what he has but by whom he is as a person, a human being, a Good Samaritan for this is what will truly lead to satisfaction.
So I supplicate you to stand up and be counted for who you are not what you have. To be proud and confident enough to do your part during the Year of the Rat 2020 to help put an end to the hunger, terrorism, greed, war, global warming and human and animal suffering that in the past has been so prominent on our planet.
Wanna see what’s in store for you in the year of Rat? See the 2020 chinese zodiac predictions for your animal sign.