Welcome to the September Monthly Horoscope 2017 For All Zodiac Signs!
Theme of the Month:
Are you ready to reap your harvest?
After the Light of the Sun helps the seedlings of the Spring grow and strengthen, the harvest of our bounty is upon us.
Virgo represents this transition from growth into maturity. After the fun and excitement of Leo, Virgo brings us back down to earth and reminds us that there’s still a reality to deal with, and that the practical details of life don’t go away just because we’d rather be having fun.
Systems and processes are important aspects of the Virgo way of going about things. Virgo energy tends to be very organized, and even if that organization isn’t physically expressed, it’s usually pretty astonishing how organized the minds and thoughts of Virgo energy people are. Virgo also seems to indicate an incredible wealth of practical knowledge, which serves people with strong Virgo energy well in getting things done and providing for themselves.
If we consider that Taurus represents what has us feel comfortable and secure in our lives, Virgo would be how we go about bringing those security elements into our lives through our everyday activities. Virgo is the practical application of the information we learn and know in our everyday lives, and it is how we apply that knowledge to make tangible progress in our lives.
So what does all of that have to do with reaping our harvest?
The seeds we planted in the spring during the time of Aries are now coming to fruition. We have the opportunity to see what is showing up in our lives, as well as what has failed to show up in our lives. It’s our chance to see just how healthy our thoughts and actions really have been (and maybe still are), as we now reap what we have sown.
I invite you to think back to what you were (or may have been) clearly and confidently thinking about back in late March and early April.
- Did you make any choices for or about any aspect(s) of your life?
- Were you planting seeds for what you wanted to create for yourself and your life? If so, what are you seeing now as result?
- Have your seeds of thought grown and become ready for harvest in the reality of your life?
Look at where Virgo falls in your astrological chart to discover or affirm the areas of your life where you seek and find harvest in your life. You may also find guidance as to where and how you may best utilize this energy in your personal life journey. For more information and insights, see the September 2017 Horoscope for your zodiac sign.
September Horoscope 2017 Overview ~ Bringing FUN to Work!
September is the time of year that many people associate with getting back on task. School is back in and the fun and freedom of the previous months start to fade into routine. Even though we tend to attribute this change in focus to things like school or weather change, there is really an astrological basis behind it all. In the months before September, personal planets tend to group in the sign of Leo, the ruler of fun, frolic, hobbies, creative expression. In the times, like this year, when much of the planetary Leo representation carries over well into September, the free schedule of fun can be hard to shake. So my recommendation to best flow with the energies this month is to bring creativity and the spirit of fun (Leo) to work and other duties (Virgo). Figuring out ways to better enjoy work, spruce up work space, and bring an uplifted attitude to mundane responsibilities are all great methods to beautifully blend the astrological opportunities into great outcomes.
Prominent Virgo energies take over the scene as the month goes on. To best use these energetic potentials plan to do things that require focus and attention to details, involve organization and creating or adjusting effective systems and routines, give attention to pets or other animals, diet, exercise and other health regimens, medical diagnostic and procedures (try to avoid the mercury retrograde dates and other challenging times below for these unless your intuition or other circumstances otherwise dictate).
Information and events can still be coming in from the powerful August eclipses. If it is possible to wait for long-term decisions and agreements until the shaky energy of Mercury going direct passes earlier in the month, there will be more planetary support and clarity for activating the potentials brought by the eclipses and other transits into long-term gains.
September 20 marks the beginning of the last open window from personal planet retrogrades for the year. This window runs through November 15. There are some great planetary opportunities the week before this window opens (so around Sept.13 – 20) that could be great for activating eclipse potentials and making other important decisions and commitments. Tune in to intuition as you navigate around the aspects. If a day is ‘supposed to be good astrologically’ but it isn’t flowing well for you, wait to make your important decisions when you feel the flow in your personal experience.
Remember to use the great Mercury Retrograde energies at beginning of the month to tie up loose ends, go back to ideas, places, people, projects from the past, and clear clutter 🙂
Check out more September Highlights:
** Note: often the effects of planetary transits are felt before or after the actual day the transit occurs.
- September 2 — Mars in Leo Trine Uranus in Aries — Surprise actions by yourself or others can carry major magic at this time. Mind that Mercury is still in retrograde so leave some wiggle room in your action plan to account for the changes that will no doubt come.
- September 3 — Mercury in Leo Conjunct Mars in Leo — Egos could flare today. Breathe before speaking or making rash decisions, especially if what is coming out is from a place of anger or fear. Alternatively, this combo could bring awesome creativity or an insane amount of fun.
- September 4-5 — Sun in Virgo Opposing Neptune in Pisces — This transit is known for bringing confusion or disillusionment. Remember that the fog from this transit will lift soon so try to not dive too deep into the emotional abyss.
- September 5 — Mercury Direct at 28° of Leo — The planet of transportation and communication moves into forward motion today but before you go crossing a bunch of action steps off your list, remember that these days around the time of change in direction often carry a notable amount of confusion and awkwardness.
- September 6 — Full Moon at almost 14° of Pisces — Fullness, completion, fruition, drama, information ‘brought to light’ is likely in areas having to do with privacy, secrets, psychological issues, fears, limiting beliefs, general emotions, and water-related areas of life. Flooding and water damage is more likely now. It is great to be proactive before this time to check insurance coverage and keep up on maintenance of systems that manage water. This Full Moon is also conjunct Neptune (bringing an extra dreamy or mystical experience, or mystery coming to light), square Saturn (bringing annoying realism), sextile Pluto (offering opportunities for amazing insights and powerful positive shifts) and conjunct Chiron. We know Chiron mythologically as the ‘wounded healer’ but another title he had was ‘a trainer of heroes’. By knowing where your vulnerable spots are you can protect and strengthen, helping you to better embody your superhero potentials.
- September 9 — Sun in Virgo Trine Pluto in Capricorn — Great support for practical endeavors comes with this transit.
- September 12 — Venus in Leo Trine Saturn in Sagittarius — Creativity, fun, romance, things involving children are boosted now with solid support for the bigger picture.
- September 13 — Sun in Virgo Square Saturn in Sagittarius — Vitality and enthusiasm take a hit with this aspect. Let sleep or positive company help support the journey back to optimism.
- September 15 — Venus in Leo Sextile Jupiter in Libra — Great news for love, money, fun, creativity, and child-related endeavors.
- September 16 — Mercury in Virgo Conjunct Mars in Virgo — This is an amazing aspect for putting talk into action. The stars are right for advancement. Follow your personal flow to perfect timing for important action around now.
- September 17-18 — Venus in Leo Trine Uranus in Aries — We had this transit occur on June 1st with Venus in a fellow fire sign of Aries. Romance, finances, and creativity potentials sizzle in magical ways now.
- September 19-20 — New Moon at 27° of Virgo — New chapters open for health, routine, office dynamics (or self-employed work-flow), and pets. Make your 10 New Moon Wishes in these arenas to further activate the potentials. This New Moon is also trine Pluto in Capricorn (bringing support from powerful resources of mystical, familial, or financial origin), square Saturn in Sagittarius bringing a hurdle to get through before moving forward, and opposes Chiron (bringing more opportunity to train your inner hero). Also occurring the same day, an opposition with Mercury in Virgo and Neptune in Pisces (making confusion, hesitation, criticism, or a breech of privacy more likely).
- September 22 — Equinox — A day of perfect balance perfect for charging crystals and making prayers for balance for self and the world.
- September 22 — Mercury in Virgo Trine Pluto in Capricorn — Valuable information or insights are likely at this time.
- September 24 — Mars in Virgo Opposing Neptune in Pisces — Action is likely to be blocked by uncertainty or hidden information or agendas.
- September 25 — Mercury in Virgo Square Saturn in Sagittarius — Disconcerting news is more likely now. Self-esteem could be affected by a reality check or harsh person or situation.
- September 27-28 — Jupiter in Libra Opposing Uranus in Aries (at 27°) — This is part three of the three part story that started 12/26/16 (the second pass was at the end of February/beginning of March 2017). This aspect can bring sustained rebellion against something that seems to be holding you down. While it is appropriate to take external actions to break free, remember that all enslavement starts in the mind and must also be rectified there to truly transcend the situation instead of recreating it.
- September 28 — Pluto Direct — The Lord of the Underworld turns direct bringing internal processes into transformative external actions.
- September 29 — Venus in Virgo Opposing Neptune in Pisces — Self-doubt is likely now, especially in finances and relationships. Remember we can all consciously connect to the Source Field that connects everything to create coherence and Divine resolutions.
New Moon in Virgo
This month we have a New Moon in Virgo on September 20, 2017.
The astrological pictures for this month start off with the New Moon in Virgo (September 20), which planted the “seeds” of a power-packed month to come. And that promise has been more than fulfilled as we fast approach this Full Moon in Pisces on September 6th… …the Autumn Equinox on September 22nd, 2017.
The New Moon in Virgo symbolise “separating the wheat from the chaff”. This is a month to be particularly discriminating about what ideas, information, and values you allow into your life, for Virgo is a very practical sign. It’s not only about criticizing what we don’t like, it’s about figuring out what you do want and then taking the responsibility to manifest it in your life. If you don’t, someone else will step in to fill the void and take that choice away.
Full Moon in Pisces
This month we have a Full Moon in Pisces on September 6, 2017.
September 6th Full Moon occurs in the sign of Pisces. As we know, the Full Moon is the culmination or “cresting point” of the 14 day wave cycle which begins with the previous New Moon cycle.
To recap briefly, the themes brought up with the September 20, 2017 New Moon in Virgo: Virgo, the sign of Mother Earth, shifts our focus to practical matters, especially in relation to our bodies, our health, our Earth, and how we are caretaking or squandering our energy and our resources.
On a psychological level, create boundaries for yourself. “Weed out” toxic people, places, and things from your life. If an old habit has become burdensome, let it go! Virgo encourages purity in mind, body and spirit. It discourages co-dependent behavior. If your environment it toxic, do something to clean it up. If your relationships are toxic, see where you can “clean them up”. Take a practical action, and take Responsibility for yourself. It will do a lot for your Spirit!
The sign of Pisces, is the sign that rules Neptune, and is associated with the great cosmic ocean of life, the collective karma, spiritualism, compassion, Christ consciousness, art, music, mysticism AND physics, psychic healing, and interesting, petroleum and the oil industry!
The “shadow” side of Pisces brings up victimization, collective fears, escapism, spiritual “fog”, CHAOS, religious bigotry and “scape-goating”.
Expect to see ALL of these issues in the forefront of the news over the next two weeks. Look for major themes to also revolve around food, housing, energy shortages, and price gouging rather than the total death and destruction and lack of humane response that we saw with Hurricane Katrina. It is no accident that Texas and the Gulf region are associated with big religion and big oil!
September 22,2017 Autumn Equinox( Northern Hemisphere) at 4:02 pm EDT.
The Autumn Equinox is the exact moment when the Sun enters 0 degrees Libra denoting a time of cosmic balance and harmony. This has been celebrated since the dawn of mankind as the “balancing of the polarities of male and female”; yin and yang, darkness and light.
In shamanic and earth based cultures all over the planet, this day was ( and is, for many still) commemorated as a major turning point of the year (equinoxes and solstices) and sacred rituals for fertility and abundance are celebrated.
It is the time of “harvesting the grain” and celebrating the fruits of the earth. The Community came together as one to honor the Earth Mother. Children conceived during these celebration times were considered to have “special gifts” of prophecy and healing.
Take the time out of your busy day today to reflect on “all your relations”. How is your relationship with yourself? Are you in balance? What would you like to attract into your life in terms of significant other? Light a candle on your special altar and give thanks for all the blessings in your life, especially for your loved ones. Take the time today to tell your spouse, friend, lover, child or parent how much you appreciate and love them. Buy yourself some flowers….adopt a pet…or donate to a shelter…open your heart to Love……giving and receiving is a delicate balance and does require some practice and lots of patience.
Don’t be hard or critical of yourself if you are “alone” and not with a partner at this time. All living things feel love. Lavish your love generously to nature, to God, to children, animals…..to those who have less than you. In no time, your heart will beat to a different drummer, and the Love of your life will hear its call.
If you don’t have a “special” place or altar in which to do your meditations or journal work, it is very easy to create a ‘sacred space” in your life. Take one corner of a room, preferably quiet, with no computers or TV nearby, as your space. You can place a small plant there, crystals, sacred stones, special “keepsakes”, whatever you like. The idea is to make it “yours”, and even by just standing or sitting there, you immediately remember and feel your connection to Spirit and to Mother Earth. The rest will just “flow”…no judgement…just “be”!
September Horoscope 2017 Forecast For Each Zodiac Sign
Taurus September Horoscope 2017
Gemini September Horoscope 2017
Cancer September Horoscope 2017
Leo September Horoscope 2017
Virgo September Horoscope 2017
Scorpio September Horoscope 2017
Sagittarius September Horoscope
Capricorn September Horoscope 2017
Aquarius September Horoscope 2017
Pisces September Horoscope 2017
Overall, the September monthly horoscope for 2017 shows that sweet aspects occur in the times around: September 2, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22. Heavier aspects occur in the days around: September 4, 5, 6, 13, 16, 19, 20, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29.
Last updated on August 29, 2017 at 5:03 pm. Word Count: 2713