February Monthly Horoscope 2018 For All Zodiac Signs!
Theme of the Month: The Evolution Begins…In The Depths of Winter
By embracing our resilience and our ability to adapt to our constantly changing environment, we are able to evolve, grow, and endure..
Trees have a beautiful resilience about them, changing with the seasons – budding leaves in the spring, providing shade in the summer, changing color and dropping leaves in the autumn, and standing strong in the face of the elements in the winter only to emerge again with budding leaves in the spring.
Trees sustain themselves by adapting, by evolving. They continue to grow not despite the weather, but in harmony with the weather. They embrace the changes that must occur in order to continue their livelihoods, and they seem to do so with acceptance of their place and role in the Oneness of nature.
Many trees would continue to grow and thrive until nature takes its course through fire or storms or erosion to move or eliminate them. Yet humanity often wants to make way for itself and its visions, and cuts trees down or uproots them for its own agendas.
The irony is that humanity doesn’t just do that to trees. Humanity tends to uproot or cut itself down, not recognizing its own resilience, beauty, and Oneness with everything around it.
Human kind has (collectively) been so oblivious to its interconnection with All-That-Is that it hasn’t realized how it’s been harming itself through its own discordant beliefs and hypocritical practices. As result, we now seem to be experiencing a dark and stormy world that doesn’t seem to have much Light or hope in it, living lives that may have us erroneously believing that we aren’t progressing forward or upward.
Yet in the face of what seems to be a harsh, bleak winter for human kind, this 2018 Aquarius month serves to awaken us to the fact that we have now reached a point where in order for us as a collective humanity to progress upward and forward, we must evolve. There is Light ahead, but we have to be willing to look for it, recognize it, and step into our strength and resilience to realize it.
A difficult concept for many of us to understand right now is that we are ONE human race on ONE planet that must co-exist together with each other and ALL others on this planet if we are to survive as a collective humanity. We are so determined to establish ourselves as unique and special that many of us forego individuality to become parts of groups or communities that promise exclusivity or exceptionality, protection or salvation.
Once many of us choose the community(s) we want to associate with, we may be inclined to blindly accept their versions of truth in order to “belong”. We rarely look at the belief systems or the practice of those beliefs objectively beforehand, and we rarely consider the big picture impact of our belief-driven actions on the greater whole. We may willingly become victims of “group think” because we may value belonging and being accepted by others more than we value our individual selves being individually expressed as part of something bigger than any one of us could create alone. As result, we may find ourselves fighting to sustain an increasingly cold, and cruel world that is becoming more and more divided rather than united.
Yet we tend to recreate the same beliefs and behaviors over and over again, expecting different results. We continue to fight battles and wars, shedding each other’s blood in efforts to extinguish those who differ in their views or beliefs so we can “live in peace”. We continue to manipulate and deceive each other in efforts to control or have power over each other…or to keep others from having power over us.
This February month has the ability to open our eyes and hearts to how those old philosophies, beliefs, and behaviors are no longer serving us. The energies of this month present opportunities for us to accept, allow, and experience the earnest beginnings of an evolution of humanity through intellectual rebellion and independence.
We are now being asked to think about our individual selves in a context of how we can be part of and contribute to something bigger than ourselves without losing our individuality and unique individual expression – how to create an inclusive world that accepts and encourages our individual gifts and contributions. It isn’t easy, and some of us are choosing to fight to preserve long-held divisive views and/or beliefs instead. That fight will have some people taking violent steps to impose their will on others, forcing others to change so they themselves won’t have to. Unfortunately, the fighting and the violence will continue until each of us is individually willing to open our minds to the possibility of a different world view.
The world is not going to go back to the way it was – it’s just not. Change is the only constant, and that is exactly what is happening – the world is changing and we are changing. During this 2018 February month, you will see just how much technology is bringing the world closer to Oneness than ever before, and how we are more interconnected through worldly matters (economy, resource, etc.) than ever before.
Yet you will also realize that things have advanced so much that they cannot go back to the way they were, no matter how hard you may try to force them to do so. If anything, the more held back you may feel from moving your own agenda forward, the more likely it is that you are holding yourself back by resisting the inevitable changes in the world around you in some way.
The 2018 Aquarius month inspires you to be like a tree – to accept that the weather changes around you, and to recognize that you have the ability to adapt to whatever comes. But what may be most essential for you to know and remember is that you can continue to be yourself, even if the environment around you may be changing. This is an opportunity for each of us to examine how we do or don’t practice our beliefs in our lives, to see any hypocrisy in our methods of practice, and to explore alternatives to our chosen way of practicing our beliefs so our integrity and collective Oneness may be restored. We can apply this method of objective examination to matters of socioeconomic status or condition, race, gender, business…and frankly, to any matters of conflict in the world and in our lives at this time.
Adaptation is not to say that you should give in to anything or everything that challenges your beliefs or positions. It is to say that you may want to consider how you can grow and expand in your individual self-expression by accepting and adapting to those challenges. There may be another way for you to be your unique self and to make your unique contributions to the whole of humanity and All-That-Is – a way to honor your truth without actually fighting for it. Adaptation is the key to your individual evolution, to your continuation, and to your endurance…and as result, the evolution, continuation, and endurance of the whole of humanity as you are part of the greater whole.
In this 2018 Aquarius Sun Period, learn to adapt to the conditions so you can thrive in whomever and whatever you feel called to be. We can only become a bright in our Light as we are dark in our darkness, so if we allow ourselves to evolve in depths of this dark winter, we can emerge stronger and brighter than we could ever imagine in the spring.
The February horoscope 2018 shows that this Aquarius Sun Period is certain to be an exciting one. It holds great potential for many major events to occur and/or emerge over the next 4 weeks which could very well alter the course of humanity.
Aquarius is a fixed air sign, meaning that it can be pretty set in its ways when it comes to its intellectual perspectives and philosophies which shape its ideas, thought patterns, beliefs, and behaviors. Yet don’t let its fixed energy fool you – it only serves to note that Aquarius is very committed to helping you find your place in humanity without compromising your individual integrity to do so. Though Aquarius is very community-oriented, its influence usually won’t allow you to remain loyal to a community that does not honor your individuality or welcome your unique contributions to the collective. Therefore, despite its inclination to predictability, Aquarius can equally inspire unpredictability as you to seek your distinctive place and role in the jigsaw puzzle of human kind.
The single most important thing to remember about the energy of Aquarius is that it is all about individuals finding their unique place within the collective. This sign is the epitome of one’s quest for self-expression in contribution to the greater whole of humanity.
February Horoscope 2018 Forecast For Each Zodiac Sign
Aries February 2018 Horoscope (March 21 – April 19)
Aries, Aries, Aries, should I wag my finger at you now or later in the month? Ahhh I think I’ll save it for the end of the month. You may need more chocolate kisses than wagging to start this month out. Seems you’ll be doing a lot more deep introspective thinking the first few weeks of the ..Read more Aries February 2018
Taurus February 2018 Horoscope (April 20- May 20)
HELLO TAURUS how ya doing? Good it all looks good to me this month. You might want to polish those horns and make them shine when you have the chance. It will give you some time to think, it’s a lot of think, think, think during the first few weeks of the month…Read more Taurus February 2018
Gemini February 2018 Horoscope (May 21 – June 20)
Oh Gemini you of two faces get a grip and hold on to those balloon strings this month! You’ll definitely feel like you’re floating above the ground for most of the month. It’s almost dreamy from where your mind is looking at the world at this time. Time will fly by and while it does you’ll feel..Read more Gemini February 2018
Cancer February 2018 Horoscope (June 21 – July 22)
Oh you crabby Cancer…… the beginning of the month shows you with some sharp and grabby pinchers as you go after what and who you want! Just remember to let go if things pull to hard to get away. While the true crab can grow back another arm if something resists….Read more Cancer February 2018
Leo February 2018 Horoscope (July 23- August 22)
Oh Roar Lion Roar and maybe run a bit……… fast …. Very very fast. And yes it’s ALL about you. If you find others chasing you down be sure you figure out why. Could be they want attention, let’s just hope it’s the positive kind of attention. Seems at the beginning of the…Read more Leo February 2018
Virgo February 2018 Horoscope (August 23 – September 22)
Ahoy Virgo how’s it going? Well from this end it looks like you could get a little mental for a good portion of the month of February. NO not coo coo loony mental but the introspective, planning and implementing kind of mental. It’s a definite brain on overdrive time. It’s time to sit down….Read more Virgo February 2018
Libra February 2018 Horoscope (September 23 – October 22)
Quick peek at a Libra moment for the beginning of the month. Ohhhh look isn’t that the most adorable puppy in the window (substitute for any of the following, man, woman, car, new electronic gear, shoes, expensive outfit, you get the picture) I WANT IT AND I WANT IT NOW, NOW. NOW…..Read more Libra February 2018
Scorpio February 2018 Horoscope (October 23 – November 21)
Oh you being of many sides and stings just how are you Scorpio? For the first few weeks at least it looks like you need to put a steel cover on that stinger while you go through some major cleaning. Yuppers cleaning, not just house work but a more important dwelling place, your mind…Read more Scorpio February 2018
Sagittarius February 2018 Horoscope (November 22 – December 21)
Whoa and slow down there Sagittarius, you’ve picked up some energy and it’s still giving you a boost. You may be so geared up you’re looking at making some major changes at this time. Or you may have already started. If so it’s a great time to keep going with the flow just don’t burn yourself….Read more Sagittarius February 2018
Capricorn February 2018 Horoscope (December 22 – January 19)
Jeez Capricorn, slow down will ya! My eyeballs are starting to go buggy! Back and forth back and forth, it’s like a ping pong tournament. A lot of conflicts seem to be going on the first half of the month. It’s like you can’t decide what shape to cut the cookie dough. Hmmm should I…Read more Capricorn February 2018
Aquarius February 2018 Horoscope (January 20 – February 18)
OH Aquarius shake it baby but don’t break it. And happy birthday to those of you born at this time! Your energy is high right now and it shows. You are definitely in the spot light and if others haven’t seen it before I doubt they’ll be able to miss it now. Being emotionally direct and even impulsive….Read more Aquarius February 2018.
Pisces February 2018 Horoscope (February 19 – March 20)
Hiya Pisces nice to meet you! And Happy Birthday to those of you Pisceans getting another year older this month. The majority of this month looks to be focused on emotional security. Keep in mind that doesn’t just mean romance, but can include the whole fishpond; work, education…..Read more Pisces February 2018
February Horoscope 2018 Overview ~ ECLIPSE-DRIVEN RADICAL NEW DIRECTIONS
Eclipses often bring major trajectory changes. Life can take some very radical turns during eclipse time. February has massive potential for bringing radical new paths. Brilliant new opportunities will abound and the stars are right for saying yes to any options that feel right. Some potentials might bring doubt or confusion at the same time as major impetus to move forward with the new path even though uncertainty is present.
Opportunities in the Aquarius realms will be common at this time, including things involving: teaching, leading, or participating in groups or on teams; connecting or working for large organizations; involvement with humanitarian efforts; internet-based business beginnings or expansion; technology or futuristic ideas or plans; friendships; networking; and social media. The extra emphasis on these areas of life is not only coming from the New Moon/Partial Solar Eclipse but also from many of the personal planets moving through the sign of Aquarius this month.
The highlight of the month is the New Moon Partial Solar Eclipse at 27° of Aquarius on February 15. We can often receive important news or eclipse-related events even 6 weeks (sometimes more) before the actual eclipse so information about the new directions could have already come in from this eclipse at the end of December or early January, and occasionally major eclipse-related news doesn’t show up until weeks or months after the actual event.
We are in another chapter of the eclipse stories that started in early January 2017 and run into the first half of 2019. Events occurring may include some things that are non-negotiably ‘final’ but there are some things that will happen that seem final but are just another phase of this transit and will have more shifts through 2018 and the first half of 2019.
The window that is officially free from personal planets being retrograde or their shadow periods is open all month (and runs through March 8). There is a notable amount of planetary mischief this month amidst the great aspects, including several squares with Jupiter that can bring hindrances to expansion and optimism and stressful over-commitments. Remember that the wall of retrograde personal planet that starts around March 8 will bring slow downs, delays, revision, shifts, cancellations, and likely for much of the time, a softening of ambitions. Knowing this, feel into taking good advantage of the open energies in February before the tide starts to turn in. But since there is so much more potential for over-commitment and over-promising, much careful consideration has to be made before putting forth major efforts. If you intuitively have the strong feeling to hold off, even though the energies are ripe for movement, also honor this as the retrograde times may completely shift the thing that you were planning to bring out, or your attention might move to other interests or necessities.
It is imperative at this time to tell the difference between self-sabotaging reluctance to move forward from fear (which would require some active use of will to push through), and the intuitive nudge that your planned launch is really just not ready or needs to go through major revision before bringing out or committing to.
Towards the end of the month the personal planets start to move into Pisces. We start to move away from the mental focus of the Aquarian energies and into the soft, ‘feeling’ energies of Pisces. Abstract, intuitive, artistic, poetic, compassionate expressions are well-favored at this time.
Check out more February Highlights:
** Note: often the effects of planetary transits are felt before or after the actual day the transit occurs.
- February 3 — Mercury in Aquarius Sextile Mars in Sagittarius — Good vibes are easy flowing now as two very ‘easy-going’ signs get together in a great aspect. This time is great for dreaming big and for expressing ideas in a big way.
- February 3-4 — Venus in Aquarius Square Jupiter in Scorpio — Freedom and commitment may come into conflict at this time. This aspect can also bring other challenges to love, money, or expression. It is important to note as we have this square of Venus to Jupiter, followed by a Sun and then Mercury square to Jupiter, that even though all squares can bring discomfort or blocks, of all the outer planets to have a challenging aspect with, Jupiter is the one that tends to make the best of challenges and the difficult aspects with this ‘Great Benefic’ tend to be softer than with other outer planets. This often makes the challenges that come more easy to push through. It is common with squares to Jupiter that motivation or follow through can be challenged or lacking so look out for this theme especially in the first half of February.February 6 — Venus in Aquarius Sextile Uranus in Aries — This aspect can bring boosts to your social life, love life, finances, and artistic expression. It is a great aspect for making money decisions or launching something new in love or business.
- February 10 — Sun in Aquarius Square Jupiter in Scorpio — This transit comes with a tendency to overdo. It can sometimes bring displays of ego and self-righteousness. The best advice for this time is to be conservative with your commitments and expression.
- February 13 — Mercury in Aquarius Square Jupiter in Scorpio — These energies combined can bring difficulty in concentration, which is even more challenging because it is a time to focus on small details that need concentration and that can be annoying and stressful when trying to move forward with a big vision. It could also come with a tendency to overestimate your capacity to follow through with something you are promising. Try to adjust your commitments at this time to focus on under-promising leaving more likely the chance that you will over-deliver instead of the reverse.
- February 13 — Sun in Aquarius Sextile Uranus in Aries — Progressive solutions, internet-based projects, and community-minded plans can come about or move forward beautifully at this time. Group or team focus expands in wonderful ways.
- February 15 — New Moon in Aquarius at 27° of Aquarius/Solar Eclipse — Radical new directions open up from the eclipse and this magical aspect has much additional supportive planetary energy. Mercury in Aquarius Sextile Uranus in Aries can enhance communication and expression and find futuristic resolutions to old problems and Venus in Pisces Sextile Saturn in Sagittarius bring abstract ideas into form in wonderful ways.
- February 17 — Sun in Aquarius Conjunct Mercury in Aquarius — Mental powers expand at this time. Anything requiring intellectualizing flows well. Community-based projects can get a boost and anything involving social media or the internet also gets extra energy.
- February 21 — Venus in Pisces Conjunct Neptune in Pisces — Boundaries blur during this transit. Romance can flourish at this time. Emotional spending is more likely but could be worthwhile if you feel clear enough to make good decisions and can afford the expenditure. This is also a great transit for artists and art-related projects.
- February 25 — Venus in Pisces Square Mars in Sagittarius — Emotional longing may be met with emotionless and detached reflections. This is a good time to remember that the only constant we can completely trust is our connection with Spirit and not the fickleness of the material realms.
- February 25 — Mercury in Pisces Conjunct Neptune in Pisces — This combination can be amazing for romance and awesome emotional connections. Alternatively, (and especially considering the Venus/Mars Square that is also today) confusion or deception can be brought into communication. Tune in and trust gut feelings in deeper ways.
- February 25 — Sun in Pisces Sextile Saturn in Capricorn — Abstract ideas take shape beautifully at this time. Rough edges are softened with great outcomes.
- February 27 — Venus in Pisces Sextile Pluto in Capricorn — Artistic flow can receive great support now. Look for ways to bring intuition and practicality together to maximize this transit.
- February 28 — Mercury in Pisces Square Mars in Sagittarius — Be on guard for misunderstandings at this time. Unclear communication can bring challenges and conflicts. It may be hard to express feelings at this time alternatively deadlines could create creative blocks.
- February 28 — Mercury in Pisces Sextile in Pluto in Capricorn — Compassionate communication can result in great strides at this time. Adding art to function is a great way to use this energy.
Overall, the February monthly horoscope for 2018 shows great flow and good opportunities in during the days around: February 3, 6, 13, 15, 17, 21, 25, 27, and 28. Look for some planetary mischief in the days around: February 3, 4, 10, 13, 21, 25, and 28.
Last updated on January 13, 2018 at 4:42 am. Word Count: 3725