Welcome to the June Monthly Horoscope 2018 For All Zodiac Signs!
Theme of the Month: Releasing Attachment
Eclipse Season Begins
The June Horoscope shows that the abundance of energy in air signs this month will offer much opportunity for movement, communication, and connection. Great trips (near and far), full of sparkling conversations are very likely.
The urge to move and express will be increased all month. The movement desired for many will likely lean towards recreation rather than productivity but there will be also be opportunities to get some things done before Mars, the ruler of ‘get up and go’, starts its long nap. Mars will officially be retrograde from June 26 – August 26 with long pre and post shadow periods that span from May 11 – October 10.
I love June for vacations because when Mars is in retrograde the desire to rest and slack is increased making it more likely that a vacation will be relished in, making it easier to leave work and worries behind. The rest of the Summer (and Winter down under) can be great for vacations, too, but note that we have eclipses commanding focus again in July and August, as well as another round of Mercury retrograde July-August.
The New Moon in Gemini on June 13th brings more opportunity for travel adventures near and far, as well as connecting with siblings, cousins, and other relatives, and also some last minute purchases of necessary communication devices.
Increasing recreation time is a great goal for this month. If you are feeling like productivity is flowing well or are antsy to get some things done, focus on ideas or projects you started in the past or have been thinking about for a while. I love this time for RE-creation – like going back to past interests, building loosely on what has been established in the past, revising, editing, re-working, updating, etc.
This time can greatly favor education, especially in flexible programs that allow you to go at your own pace so that if you lose some drive with the Mars retrograde transit, you can flow as you feel drawn to study. Also, education that feels more like a hobby than a stressful obligation is well indicated as it can be a part of this focus on recreation that is well-supported now.
If you have to do anything important regarding money, love, or beauty/design, I love the first few days of June.
Some people will experience slow downs in their work, finances, romance, etc. but there is also an amazing chance of reaping rewards from the past. Work done prior to this time could bring in great rewards, accomplishment, and recognition now.
Retrogrades tend to ‘call things into question’. Things that were set or intended may drastically change form or become irrelevant or uninteresting. During the Mars Retrograde cycle that begin in May and runs through October, many people will be questioning their current job, profession, or life path in general. Also, a strong focus on considering or reconsidering, defining or redefining, projects or relationships involving non-profits/humanitarian efforts, technology and other futuristic innovations, groups, teams, friends/friendships, acquaintances, social circles, social media are very likely.
A notable amount of oppositions especially in the energies of Cancer and Capricorn can bring much overstimulation between home/family and work/your place out in the world, and/or Mom/Dad. Overstimulation doesn’t necessarily mean good or bad, just that there are opposing forces each demanding equal and extra focus, making you feel torn between competing interests.
Some great aspects with Uranus can bring amazing insights and breakthroughs or happy surprises.
The June 2018 astrology shows that there are many times this month where a beautiful aspect is coupled with a challenging one. Good news and challenges could present simultaneously with these combinations.
At the same time as all of this is going on, we are also officially entering our second (and last) eclipse season of the year. Although the eclipses are in July and August, we often see an increase in notable eclipse-related events and opportunities around 4-6 weeks before each eclipse. We have three eclipses this season: the first is a Partial Solar Eclipse at 20° of Cancer on July 12; the second is a Total Lunar Eclipse at 4° of Aquarius on July 27; the third is a Partial Solar Eclipse at 18° of Leo on August 11. The two that are in July have a strong chance of starting to show manifestations in June.
Housing and other home and family opportunities may be a prominent theme for the Cancer eclipse. Topics regarding friends, friendships, social groups, social media, humanitarian efforts, and internet-based projects are likely to be a notable theme for the Aquarius eclipse. Notable culminations and endings and new opportunities and beginnings are especially common general themes during eclipse season.
Check out more June Highlights:
** Note: often the effects of planetary transits are felt before or after the actual day the transit occurs.
The New Moon in Taurus is May 15th.
The Full Moon in Sagittarius is May 29th.
- June 1-2 — Venus in Cancer Trine Jupiter then Neptune — This pair of trines makes the days around this time my favorite all month for doing any important. There are some other great aspects scattered throughout the month but I like more distance from Mars going retrograde and some of the other challenging aspects of the month that this time offers. Money, love, expansion, creativity/artistic endeavors, spiritual pursuits, and so much more is well-supported at this time.
- June 5-7 — Sun and Mercury in Gemini Conjunct and both Square Neptune Plus Venus in Cancer Opposition with Pluto in Capricorn — The Sun and Mercury Conjunct in Gemini Squaring Neptune can bring logic bumping up against intuition and The Venus/Pluto transits can bring more of this energy plus challenges with home/family vs. work/your place out in the world. Overstimulation is a major theme at this time and mistakes due to scatteredness are increased in probability. Take a moment to center yourself before driving, walking, biking, etc. and pay extra attention as others may be more distracted. Also, think carefully before communicating as excess expression could work against your intended goal.
- June 13 — New Moon at almost 23° of Gemini — Great opportunities for travel, communication/expression, increasing or positively improving mobility, connections with relatives (especially siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, neices, nephews, etc.) are more likely now. Remember your 10 New Moon Wishes on topics ruled by Gemini.
- June 13-14 — Mercury in Cancer Sextile Uranus in Taurus/Venus in Leo Square Uranus in Taurus — The Mercury/Uranus transit can bring magical insights and bright ideas, or exciting news. The Venus/Uranus connection can bring a jolt involving money, love, or appearance/self-esteem.
- June 15 — Venus in Leo Trine Chiron in Aries/Mercury in Cancer Opposing Saturn in Capricorn — The Venus and Chiron aspect can bring some remedy to the stress that may have popped up recently (or prior) and the aspect with Mercury and Saturn can bring overstimulation or other challenges with home and work (and Mom or Dad).
- June 18 — Neptune goes Retrograde at 16° of Pisces (back to 13° of Pisces going Direct November 25) — Intuition gets a boost during this transit. Sensitivities can increase at this time encouraging more quiet personal time. It is an amazing time for artistic endeavors, spiritual pursuits, and psychological healing, including from addictions. Issues involving feet could come up or be resolved during this time.
- June 19-20 — Mercury in Cancer Trine Jupiter — This combination can bring optimism and good news.
- June 21 — Summer Solstice/Venus in Leo Opposing Mars in Aquarius — This magical day of most light could receive some challenges between masculine and feminine energies internally or externally.
- June 22-23 — Sun in Cancer Sextile Uranus in Taurus/Mercury in Cancer Opposing Pluto in Capricorn — The Sun and Uranus aspect can bring surprise and welcome support. The Mercury/Pluto aspect can bring harsh criticism or blocks.
- June 25 — Venus in Leo Square Jupiter in Scorpio — Expansion in love or money can see some blocks at this time. Be aware of the tendency to overspend or overcommit at this time.
- June 26 — Mars goes Retrograde at 9° of Aquarius (back to 28° of Capricorn and Direct on August 26) — The much talked about Mars retro transit starts now. There is often awkwardness in the days around a planet moving into the opposite direction. Keep schedules and conversations light now if possible.
- June 27 — Full Moon at 6° of Capricorn (Sun in Cancer Opposing Saturn in Capricorn) — Completion, fruition, accomplishment, or drama, are more likely now especially in the arenas of work and father/father figures, authority, your place out in the world.
- June 30 — Mercury in Leo Square Uranus in Taurus and Trine Chiron in Aries — Communication and travel could bump up against some obstacles now but at least the simultaneous trine can help to soften and bring obvious and valuable lessons.
2018 June Forecast For Each Zodiac Sign
Overall, the June horoscope 2018 shows sweet spots during the days around: June 1,2,3, 13, 14, 15, 19-20, 22, 23, and 30 . Rough spots are more likely from aspects in days around: June 5-7, 13, 14, 15, 21, 22, 23, 25, 27, and 30.
Last updated on May 10, 2018 at 2:16 pm. Word Count: 1528