Welcome to the March Monthly Horoscope 2018 For All Zodiac Signs!
Theme of the Month: And The Ice Begins To Break…
Things are heating up, and what’s been held frozen is beginning to emerge from the depths.
The 2018 Pisces Sun Period is shaping up to be a very intense month!
The world is not always kind. We live in a day and age in which Truth has been kidnapped by the human ego, and many of us have built walls of ice around our hearts, and souls in order to protect ourselves from what seems to be the colder world around us. The March 2018 horoscope shows that we are now beginning to see clearly just how many peoples, organizations, institutions, and governments are seeking power, influence, specialness, and exclusivity. They are determined to spread false hope and delusional beliefs, taking actions rooted in those beliefs in order to keep humanity divided on every level possible – within communities, within nations, throughout the world, and even beyond the world.
Most of us perceive terrorists to be men and women masked in black with automatic weapons on our television screens. We are encouraged to fear them and take actions that will “prevent them from taking over our freedom”. Yet there are terrorists of all sorts emerging now, and most of them aren’t carrying physical weapons.
Today’s terrorists carry far worse weapons. They develop and utilize their arsenals of fear, anger, vengeance, deception, and delusional promises of grandeur. They use the same “innocent” resources we do in order to spread their lies and move along their agendas. Many of them seem safe because they look or sound a certain way or are from a certain place or believe a certain religion. They play to our fragile human egos, often succeeding in their efforts because most of us have become people who rarely want to think our own thoughts, feel for own feelings, or do much for ourselves anymore. Many of us have become victims to or martyrs for these terrorists because we have given ourselves up to follow others, choosing to believe that following the lead of others is what keeps us safe or gets us ahead.
Yet fear is NOT Universal Truth-based spirituality. Vengeance is NOT compassion or unconditional acceptance and Love. The deception of others and self is NOT serving the Higher Good of humanity and/or the Earth or you. And denying your inner voice and your inner Truth only leads you to deny yourself.
We are best reminded that True Spirituality deals in both actual, factual Truth and our collective calm and centered inner knowing of Truth. These bold, reckless, aggressive actions being taken in the name of justice and fairness and righteousness are actually all rooted in lies.
Pisces is the Zodiac sign that can reconnect us with what is really True. Pisces brings forth the qualities of compassion, unconditional acceptance and Love, selfless service, transcendental healing…and there is plenty of potential for all of that during this 2018 Pisces Sun period. The Pisces Sun is always a call for you to move beyond the ego-driven interests of yourself and others to consider what is best for everyone from a collective perspective, not just from your own individual point of view.
If you stop and allow yourself to be still for a moment, you already know what is really True. You can feel it within you and if you allow yourself to become comfortable with it, you’ll notice that it brings you a sense of calm, peace, and ease. As you allow it the calm and peaceful Truth into your consciousness, you can begin to see how the hype around you is just that – hype. It’s intended to stir you into action in ways that make you a follower rather than a leader; that make you a soldier rather than a compassionate leader for yourself and your life.
The most important thing to remember in order to pull yourself out of the victim-martyr-soldier-follower role is that the compassion and inclusion and Love we are encouraged by Pisces to practice gets to be practiced on you first! The fear, anger, deception, and denial that terrorists manipulate us with are the results of our own self-chosen beliefs that we are not interconnected – that we are separated from Oneness; that we are alone or will be alone if we don’t go along with others, even when we know what they’re saying or doing isn’t in alignment with Truth.
YOU are worthy and deserving of selfless service just like everyone else. Selfless doesn’t mean to exclude yourself – it means to include yourself! When you allow yourself to become aware of your interconnection with All-That-Is around you, you’re reminded that things in the world can benefit everyone! There is no competition or comparison. There are only opportunities to make sure we each and all have what we need in order to be healed, healthy, whole, and able to maximize the potential of our presence upon this Earth.
The hidden terrorists and their hidden agendas (as well as your own terror and hidden agendas) may come to Light during this upcoming 4.5 weeks under the influence of the Pisces Sun. When they are revealed, there’s likely to be a good number of people who are eager and ready to either play victim to others because they are unwilling or unable to take responsibility for operating deceptively or dishonestly. These people will blame others for their own behaviors and choices instead of owning up to their self-serving intentions. There will also be those who play martyr for others, claiming responsibility and ownership for things.
Bu there will also be people who choose to work through and move beyond the terror and agendas that hide within to honor the emerging calm and centered Truth within. The ice around your heart and soul begins to melt as you allow the warmth of the Pisces Sun to come through, and it melts around us as you share your compassionate initiative with others.
Even if worst-case scenario emerges and the terror seems to prevail, their success will be short-lived as the other side of rock bottom brings the realization of what needs to change in order for humanity to emerge victorious over…well, itself. True Spirituality consciousness intended to united us in Oneness will more easily be discerned from what is religious/political/societal hype intended to divide us by race, religion, gender, and socioeconomic status, and that can turn the tables from a world trapped in the ice of terror and a world freeing itself with the warmth of Love and compassion, and inclusion.
Love isn’t always easy, but it’s what is needed if we are going to get through this together. Therefore, allow any ice in or around your heart and soul to break and melt during this 2018 Pisces Sun period. Let Love in. Express it from you and receive it in you, and watch the world transform around you as you do.
Pisces is a mutable water sign, meaning that it can be extremely fluid and flexible. It’s also very changeable, which is why Pisces has a reputation for being difficult to pin down and, frankly, as up-in-the-clouds as they come. Pisces natives are the daydreamers of the Zodiac. They’re usually the artists, the visionaries, the psychics/spiritualists, and…of course, the romantics.
Because of their tendency to romanticize everything and everyone, Pisces and its ruling planet Neptune are also known for producing the “rose-colored glasses” effect, which is why the March horoscope shows that this month may be a pretty challenging time. Those glasses may very well be stripped away by the aggressive actions and passionate initiative of the fire element influences present over the next few weeks.
Where fire and water mix, there’s steam. And with steam, our view of what’s ahead may be obscured, but we still get to move forward even if we cannot clearly see our way ahead as steam can also be powerfully utilized as fuel.
That said, this 2018 Pisces Sun Period is shaping up to be one that brings us to a boiling point. As the fire influences take over, the water that is steaming and boiling may propel us collectively forward into actions we’ve been reluctant to take.
March Horoscope 2018 Overview ~ Charging Towards the Past
Aries energy dominates the month bringing zest, impulsiveness, excitement, impatience, and inspiration. There is also some carry-over of Pisces energy blending with these carrying tones of internal and emotional focus, poetic and artistic pursuits, spiritual/meditative interests, and other Piscean energies.
A theme that comes up through many transits throughout the month is of an over-exuberant Aries placement bumping up in a challenging angle to Saturn or another planet in the sign it rules, Capricorn. This energy combination reminds me of a stern parent glaring at a kid spinning recklessly around a shop with fragile items. The typical ‘bull in a China shop’ image works well for understanding this, too. Putting excess energy into focused and productive projects, especially ones with an eye to the past, is best done now and not pushing too hard in areas where things don’t seem to be flowing also makes sense. It is also prudent to put extra effort this month into guarding your body (especially your head). The routine necessary for keeping your zen this month might need some boosting so be proactive with that for best outcomes.
The 2018 March horoscope shows that the eclipse challenges and opportunities that have been the theme so far in 2018 continue into March. It can happen that eclipse news and changes in direction can come before the actual eclipse dates (which were January 31 for the Lunar Eclipse and February 15 for the Solar) but it can also happen that important pieces to the eclipse story can also come in after the eclipses.
We have two full moons again this month (we also had this happen in January and NO full moon in February). The beginning and the end of the month may hold important and emotional occurrences, notable discoveries, and things coming to notable fruition.
Until around March 8, there is more clarity around submitting taxes, making agreements, signing paperwork, etc. than there is after that point since the rest of March moves deeper into Mercury retrograde. The shadow period begins on March 9, with the actual retrograde in Aries starting March 22 and running through April 15, and the post-retrograde shadow period going until May 3rd.
The March horoscope shows that this month is very interesting in the way that there will be a massive amount of Aries energy as the Sun, Mercury, and Venus will all spend time in this sign this month and Aries brings the desire for action but after March 8, because the Mercury retrograde energies strengthen, the focus with this action is better placed to charge into the PAST.
Taking action on wrapping up unfinished business and researching or doing work on ideas or opportunities that came before this time can help use the combination of action-oriented and backward-focusing energies at this time.
The window that is officially free from personal planets being retrograde or their shadow periods is still open through March 8, so make good use of that time for bringing out important things. Jupiter also goes retrograde on March 8 (through July 10) bringing double importance to putting finishing touches on and launching big projects before the astrological tides start their long turn in.
If you miss this first week of March time for making your big decisions, changes, launches, etc., there will be one more week before mid-December 2018 that is free from personal planets being retrograde (May 4-May 11) but that breather week does not have the benefit of Jupiter direct. Jupiter is the Great Benefic, the ruler of luck and expansion, is very helpful for big projects. Also, that week is standing right before Mars (the bringer of OOMPH) starting its energetic turn backwards, which could interfere with momentum.
Check out more March Highlights:
** Note: often the effects of planetary transits are felt before or after the actual day the transit occurs.
- March 1 — Full Moon at 11° of Virgo — also with Venus and Jupiter Trine 1-2 – I love this time for pulling through important things before tides start to roll in soon.
- March 4 — Sun in Pisces Conjunct Neptune in Pisces — The sun shines light on hidden things at this time. Emotions, secrets, unconscious, ancestral patterning could come to light in a big way at this time. Deep insights often coincide with this transit. This is a wonderful transit for quiet reflections and artistic benders. It is a great time to do security check-up’s on all levels. This transit is intensified because of the next transit listed happening on the same day.March 4 — Mercury & Venus Conjunct each other and Chiron in Pisces — I love this time for quiet reflection, meditation, creative work or play, and conscious work accessing the cosmic consciousness/deep internal reservoir of history and potentials. Emotional connections and pursuits reign supreme and intuition soars.
- March 8 — Jupiter Retrograde in Scorpio at 23° (back to 13° before direct on July 10) — The Bringer of Luck shifts its focus to behind the scenes. Optimism and enthusiasm can wane at this time. I love this time for planning rest, vacation or stay-cation, enjoying things already created, and working behind the scenes.
- March 11 — Mercury in Aries Square Saturn in Capricorn — Reckless or impulsive communication or other expression is likely to meet with stodgy traditionalist figure that demands more solidity or focus.
- March 11 — Mars in Sagittarius Trine Uranus in Aries — Lofty actions meet resonance and support carrying them further. Even though Mercury is starting its steady decline, if some last minute important details have to be carried through, I love the energy of this transit for them.
- March 11 — Sun in Pisces Sextile Pluto in Capricorn — Romance, dreamy wonder, and art for arts sake can get a boost of support now. Probing deep into the lesser scene realms, be it from the spiritual perspective, or into behind-the-scenes of the mundane reality has more support at this time.
- March 13 — Venus in Aries Square Saturn in Capricorn — Bold or impulsive actions may be blocked now. Saturn in Cap demands a longer-term plan than Venus rolling through Aries is likely to be drawn to now.
- March 13 — Sun in Pisces Trine Jupiter in Scorpio — I love this transit for rolling around in the Great Mystery. Anything that is beyond the mundane and in the realms of magical, mystical, or mysterious gets great amplification now.
- March 13-14 — Mars in Sagittarius Square Chiron in Pisces — Scattered efforts can bring slow downs now. Action butts up against feeling in an uncomfortable way.
- March 17 — New Moon at almost 27° of Pisces — Time to make your New Moon Wishes on Piscean topics: True inner happiness and peace, sleep, imagination, emotional sensitivity, connectedness of all things, surrender, trust, spiritual awareness, meditation, angelic assistance, feet, immune system, and lymphatic systems (plus lots more) are included. This New Moon is also conjunct Chiron, bringing an increased chance to reclaim inner power, trine Jupiter bringing extra expansion, and square Mars bringing increased potentials for ego battles with self or others.
- March 18 — Sun in Pisces Conjunct Chiron in Pisces — Although this aspect can bring the feeling of betrayal or shame, it also contains the seed of healing and empowerment. I love this aspect for finding hidden Superhero gifts.
- March 19-20 — Mercury in Aries Conjunct Venus in Aries — This is a robust transit, the kind we often associate with Spring Fever. It is often accompanied by the desire to do something surprising, exciting, different. A very energetic connection to help celebrate the Spring Equinox & Ostara. Because of the excess of Aries energy this enthusiasm can also compound into anger or aggression if not properly expressed. Be more aware of others feeling froggy at this time.
- March 22 — Mercury goes Retrograde at 16° of Aries (back to 4° of Aries, direct April 15th, post shadow through May 4) — Mercury retrograde in Aries at a time when other personal planets are in Aries is particularly awkward because Aries energy springs out and forward and in retrograded, the tides are rolling back. The best way to use this combination of energies is to try to direct enthusiasm and assertive actions into things in the past and not the future. Re-doing is better at this time than first-time efforts.
- March 23 — Venus in Aries Square Pluto in Capricorn — Here again, Venus in exuberant Aries bumps up in an awkward angle to a more serious and stodgy block. This is not a time to push too hard, even though energy may be high, it is best used for things that seem to be flowing better instead of pushing against the tide.
- March 24 — Sun in Aries Square Mars in Capricorn — Desire for independence and autonomy hit up against responsibility as defined by someone other than you.
- March 28 — Venus in Aries Conjunct Uranus in Aries — Surprises are likely now in love, beauty, and money, for better or worse. The drive to do something drastic in any of these areas may be high now but it isn’t generally recommended unless very intuitively-driven since the retrograde brings a lack of clarity now and also more of a chance for regretted action.
- March 29 — Sun in Aries Square Saturn in Capricorn — Ego battles predominate again with this transit. The desire to push an agenda may be strong. Consciously returning to your breath at this time may help smooth this astrological ruckus.
The Full Moon in Leo/Lunar Eclipse is January 31st.
The New Moon in Aquarius/Solar Eclipse is February 15.
2018 March Horoscope Forecast For Each Zodiac Sign
Aries March 2018 Horoscope (March 21 – April 19)
Oh my goodness Aries get your hip waders out, raincoat, and umbrella and if at all possible HIDE for a few days the beginning of the month. It looks like a major storm front moving in and it’s hovering right over your head! You ever get that feeling when lightening has been striking or the big storms coming .. Aries March 2018 horoscope
Taurus March 2018 Horoscope (April 20- May 20)
Wow Taurus you’ve really got your proverbial Bull by the horns this month. Talk about the diplomat, it’s going to be your month to be in the spot light and you really have what it takes to keep everyone and even yourself happy. Hey I didn’t say anything about this being easy, just doable. And you’ve got….Taurus March 2018 horoscope
Gemini March 2018 Horoscope (May 21 – June 20)
Gemini I think you may need a wooby this month. Okay if you don’t know what a wooby is you can define it something along the lines of a favourite blanket that you can take comfort in. If you’re familiar with the Charlie Brown cartoons it’s like that blanket that Linus dragged EVERYWHERE with him…..Gemini March 2018 horoscope
Cancer March 2018 Horoscope (June 21 – July 22)
Still swimming against the tide are you Cancer? Well hang on to your shell cause the 2018 March forecast shows that it’s gonna be a wild ride this month! From here it looks like you could get a little mental this month. NO not coo coo loony mental but the introspective, planning and implementing kind of mental. It’s a definite brain on overdrive……Cancer March 2018 horoscope
Leo March 2018 Horoscope (July 23- August 22)
HAHAHAA oh my, my, my, Leo the Lion you purring perfectly goofy fool. I’m sorry but I looked at the stars for you this month and just had to giggle. Where the energy is dynamic and intense to the point of an oncoming storm YOU are out singing in the rain playing Super Hero and trying to catch a glimpse….Leo March 2018 horoscope
Virgo March 2018 Horoscope (August 23 – September 22)
VIRGO!!!!!! Ya made it through last month I see. Maybe a bit tired after all that mental focusing but being who and what you are you didn’t give up! It was an intense month mentally and probably emotionally for you as well. I’ll throw a little bit of a scare into you just cause I’m a bit playful right now…. Virgo March 2018 horoscope
Libra March 2018 Horoscope (September 23 – October 22)
Okay Libra here goes. Being a Libra myself 9/26, personally I’m not sure how I like the way this month is supposed to go. Okay so thwap me now and call me a wouuuussss but it’s about the heart. Not necessarily about emotions but about ROMANTIC emotions. Being single at the moment and… Libra March 2018 horoscope
Scorpio March 2018 Horoscope (October 23 – November 21)
Scorpio your life is never dull is it? If it’s been quiet for the last few weeks expect the pace to pick up and you to run with it like a marathon participant. Like the rest of the world, it doesn’t matter what sign you are because the overall energy is intense the first part of the month. Where others are feeling like a wild….. Scorpio March 2018 horoscope
Sagittarius March 2018 Horoscope (November 22 – December 21)
Welcome to the month of March Sagittarius. More than any of the other signs this month your issues seem to be RE-volving around relationships of all kinds. How YOU perceive the world and how the world perceives you! It’s going to be just as much about your own perceptions, and how you react to…… Sagittarius March 2018 horoscope
Capricorn March 2018 Horoscope (December 22 – January 19)
Hey Capricorn welcome to a brand new month. Talk about winging it this month! The 2018 March astrology shows that you start out the month by being very direct and I want it and I want it now and I’m going TO ASK for it, and maybe not even ask! You may just be impulsive enough to go get what ever it is you’ve got an itch for. It’s also very much….. Capricorn March 2018 horoscope
Aquarius March 2018 Horoscope (January 20 – February 18)
Ahh Aquarius do you ever get that feeling when lightening has been striking or the big storms coming? It starts feeling tense, you know it’s coming, don’t know how bad it will be but it’s out there. Well from where I sit that’s what I’m seeing at the beginning of this months energy. Everyones going through it….. Aquarius March 2018 horoscope
Pisces March 2018 Horoscope (February 19 – March 20)
Happy Birthday to those of you born in Pisces and welcome to one of the wackiest months I’ve seen yet for you. Maybe because a lot of things are in your home sign right now everything is more open for you than anyone other sign. Where the other signs I saw the majority of focus on one or two issues….. Pisces March 2018 horoscope
Overall, the March monthly horoscope for 2018 shows great flow and good opportunities during the days around: March 1, 2, 4, 11, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 28. Expect some stressors: 4, 8, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 28, 29.
Last updated on February 22, 2018 at 1:05 am. Word Count: 3826