Welcome to the November Monthly Horoscope 2018 For All Zodiac Signs!
Theme of the Month: Optimism & Hope
Wow! November is a very rare month indeed! The November 2018 astrology reveals that there are barely any challenging aspects this month, especially compared to the positive ones, and while both Venus and Mercury changing phases can bring some awkwardness, there is so much to celebrate this month.
Jupiter, the bringer of sparkling luck, defiant optimism, relentless hope, unprecedented growth, and glorious expansion is moving into its own sign! Never is a planet more happy and powerful than moving through the sign it rules and November 8-9, Jupiter moves into Sagittarius, its sign of rulership.
Teaching, learning, speaking, writing, publishing, religious/spiritual work/studies, international travel, business and other global connections, things involving different countries, cultures, and languages are all set to expand and be brought into the forefront in notable ways.
My first recommendation is to start the process of getting or updating a passport now so you are ready for opportunities that may present soon.
Jupiter is the natural ruler of Sagittarius and the 9th house and even with all of the riches it brings when moving through any house, its magic can work most here where it is “at home” and most happy. Extra exuberance and optimism often accompany Jupiter here.
The 9th house rules teaching and learning, as well as the institutions and methods employed for these activities. It rules accredited schools and the energy of teaching and learning without any rules or borders.
Sagittarius, the ruler of the 9th house, also rules different countries, different cultures, different languages, and long-distance travel. When the bringer of growth and opportunities dances through this realm, many opportunities for travel or other exposure to or interactions with an international community is likely.
This house also rules writing, publishing, speaking, inspiring, and other methods of sharing information. Jupiter’s support here bring life to these efforts and major opportunities to get one’s “message” or “mission” out to a large and growing international audience.
The 9th house rules religion and spirituality. Groups of people congregating for the purpose of inspiration or prayer are included here. Jupiter can broaden one’s perceptions or beliefs or it can bring more opportunities for growth within one belief system. The possibility for zealotry within one particular belief system is increased now. Remember that it is part of Jupiter’s job to go “wide”. If you feel yourself being limited or limiting others with your increasing fervor or passion about something you believe in, consider being open to the breadth that Jupiter wants to offer. Unserving excess is always a possibility with Jupiter. Be aware to not let the desire to share something you are excited about turn into preaching in a way that is unwelcome to others.
Limited perceptions can be lifted now into transcendent understanding. Seeing the sameness behind all religions or philosophies may occur now, as a more “inclusive” way of being emerges.
Certainty and connection to a Higher Power support every endeavor. The feeling of being “guided” and “channeling” wisdom or healing energy are strengthened significantly with Jupiter’s help here.
The 9th house is also one of the houses that pertains to legal matters. Legal issues can come to wonderful resolution at this time. Alternatively, legal issues could come up but ultimately if started under this transit, Jupiter makes the odds greater that the outcome will be in your favor.
The November astrology also reveals that Venus is still retrograde as until November 15 and post-transit shadow period stretches until December 18. Since Venus rules love, beauty/design and money/finances/business there is a lot to know about this transit.
In general, when Venus is in retrograde, we are not seeing clearly in love, beauty, or money. Issues in any of these arenas will likely return from the past. Alternatively, wonderful opportunities and fruitions could come from the past. Decisions in money, love, or aesthetics are best to be carefully scrutinized before making.
Venus will be retrograde in Scorpio and Libra.
Check out more November Highlights:
** Note: often the effects of planetary transits are felt before or after the actual day the transit occurs.
- November 1 — Jupiter in Sagittarius Trine Chiron in Aries — This transit can serve to ignite your SUPERHERO self. I love this energy for having things that were hard for you in the past suddenly turning into major blessings.
- November 5-6 — Sun in Scorpio Trine Neptune in Pisces — The astrology for November shows that this transit can boost love, intimacy, tenderness, spiritual awareness, psychic sensitivity, and artistic creativity.
- November 7 — New Moon at 15° of Scorpio — Time to make 10 New Moon Wishes on the topics of anything – supported in expansion by Jupiter going into Sagittarius!
- November 8-9 — JUPITER ENTERS SAGITTARIUS!!
- November 9 — Venus in Libra Trine Mars in Aquarius — The draw to connect socially and romantically may be stronger now than usual. The venus retro transit still favors returning to situations or people from the past rather than new endeavors but this energy can sizzle either way. It is great for charisma, creativity, and overall sweetness.
- November 11 — Sun in Scorpio Sextile Pluto in Capricorn — Drive, determination, and purpose can be extra strong now. Even though Venus in retro doesn’t usually well support major launches, expansion of something already in process can be great now. Edits or experimentation can work out wonderfully when added to things already in motion.
- November 15 — Mars in Aquarius Sextile Uranus in Aries — The November astrology shows that exciting and positive change often accompanies this transit. Wild insights that could turn out to have major merit are more likely now. Write down any crazy idea because the energy is very fleeting and you may forget something that could have turned out to be a good nudge to follow.
- November 15 — Venus direct at 25° of Libra (postshadow period ends December 18) — The days around the transition back to moving direct can be awkward sometimes. Sensibility and clarity may start to return regarding love, money, and beauty/design.
- November 15 — Mercury goes retrograde at 13° of Sagittarius (back to 27° of Scorpio) — Mercury brings us back to places, people and projects from the past. This is a brilliant time for editing or in other ways reworking projects and is especially good for publishing and other writing or speaking projects. The retrograde rolls until December 6th with a post-shadow period through December 24. Changes in plans, miscommunications, and last minute travel opportunities are more likely now.
- November 19 — Mars in Pisces Square Jupiter in Sagittarius — The November forecast warn to guard from injuries today, especially from overexertion or hurried activity. It is also more likely to catch a bug from having your resistance be worn down from physical or other neglect. Support your immune system at this time and try to get good sleep to prevent any issues. The horoscope for November 2018 shows that this transit could also manifest as feeling expansion temporarily blocked from circumstances out of your control.
- November 20 — Sun in Scorpio Trine Chiron in Pisces — This brings a wonderful chance for releasing heavy baggage. A notable physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual healing is an amazing potential of this time.
- November 22-23 — Full Moon at almost 1° of Gemini — square mars, opposing mercury square neptune, opposing jupiter. Fullness, completion, drama, fruition come to all things.
- November 24 — Neptune direct at 13° of Pisces — This can help move fantasies into reality or add more ways to move seamlessly between worlds.
- November 25-26 — Sun and Jupiter in Sagittarius Conjunct — This is considered to potentially be one of the luckiest times of the year! Smile big with awesome expectation.
- November 27 — Sun and Mercury in Sagittarius Conjunct — The November 2018 zodiac shows that this aspect can bring enhanced LUCK and GOOD NEWS! Lots of magical potentials! Put a big circle around this time in your calendar. The days around today are full of awesomeness.
- November 30 — Venus in Libra Opposing Uranus in Aries — Jolts or stress in money or love likely at this time. Breath deep and know the issue usually passes over quickly.
2018 November Forecast For Each Zodiac Sign
Overall, the November horoscope 2018 shows sweet spots during the days around: November 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 15, 20, 22, 23, 25, 26, and 27. Be aware of an increase in the likelihood of stress, challenges, and overstimulation, or general awkwardness in the days around November 15, 19, 22, 23, and 30.
Last updated on October 14, 2018 at 3:27 pm. Word Count: 1402