Welcome to the October Monthly Horoscope 2018 For All Zodiac Signs!
Theme of the Month: Venus Retrograde
Welcome to Venus retrograde! This astrological transit occurs around every 18 months. The October horoscope 2018 shows that Venus will be in retrograde for October 5 – November 15. The pre-transit shadow period started September 4 and the post-transit shadow period stretches until December 18.
Since Venus rules love, beauty/design and money/finances/business there is ALOT to know about this transit.
Venus will be retrograde in Scorpio and Libra. In general, when Venus is in retrograde, we are not seeing clearly in love, beauty, or money. Issues in any of these arenas will likely return from the past. Alternatively, wonderful opportunities and fruitions could come from the past. Decisions in money, love, or aesthetics are best to be carefully scrutinized before making.
Here are some things that Venus retro is GREAT for:
- Venus Retrograde is a wonderful time to do deep self-esteem work. Efforts using affirmations, therapy, counseling, prayer, meditation, etc to clear blocks to self-love will all be supported and enhanced now.
- A return to or deepening of self-care routines is one of the BEST ways to use the Venus Retrograde energies! Work done in these arenas will go deeper and carry more positive effects than other times.
- Venus retrograde can definitely be a treasure hunters delight because the people selling items they are buying are NOT seeing clearly about the value of the item and are likely to let things go at below value, later regretting the sale. For this reason, recommend only selling something of value at this time if you are sure you are getting fair value and seeing clearly, but for buyers, it could be a major cause for celebration.
- The monthly horoscope for October 2018 points out that Venus retrograde is a FABULOUS time to research, study, assess value of things, just not making a commitment to buy or sell unless certain qualifications I listed in the blog are met.
Regarding relationships, Venus retrograde is a really good time to ask the questions:
- Am I getting what I want out this relationship?
- Is my partner getting what they want out of this relationship?
- How can we make our relationship better?
- How can I spend more time/quality time with my partner (for relationships that are intact and not being questioned a ‘return’ to the magic/romance could occur)?
This transit is a PERFECT time:
- To go into couples counseling or couples therapy
- Plan therapy to work on things that are a challenge
- Going over issue from the past
- Revisiting unresolved topics
- Do things to bring the spark back
- Return to practices, locations, that you used to enjoy together
- Venus retrograde is a great time to plan extra time with your partner. If your relationship needs more attention and focus to improve, this is the time to do it.
- Many people who have very busy lives will experience Venus retrograde as a time when Love comes back into their life in a big way.
- They’ll take more time to be together with their partner
- They’ll shift their priorities to be more available
- It is also very common if a loved one has been separated from you that during Venus retrograde that person will be returned to you.
Personal planet retrogrades can sometimes have opposite effects for those with the retrograde planet at birth. So those of you with Venus Retrograde in your natal chart, you may have different or opposite experiences than the norm that I mention in this report, and corresponding videos and blogs. Also, check out my blog “Wonderful Attributes of Venus Retrograde in the Natal Chart.”
Although movement and momentum will likely be returning and there could be a good window to strike or push out something important, the theme of ‘being the spider’ is still a long-term theme that runs into mid-December – During this time of dominating personal planet retrogrades, it is good to consider letting the things that are meant for you come in without too much agenda or forcing. It is a fine time to be ‘comfortably productive’ and work on projects in the backdrop, just pay attention to the signs and if things aren’t flowing, either stop or try a different way.
Going back to previous efforts, things that worked in the past, etc. will usually have more favor than brand new launches but it is a fine time to experiment as long as the stakes are low.
In general, the october 2018 astrology shows that there is some awkwardness in the first half of October and an AWESOME transit spree in the second half. This makes it more likely that mischief from Venus retro will come up in the first part of the month and then the second half could hold solutions and clearing from the previous issues.
Check out more October Highlights:
** Note: often the effects of planetary transits are felt before or after the actual day the transit occurs.
- October 2 — Mercury in Libra Square Pluto in Capricorn — Look for some awkwardness here. Often with this combo someone can be harsh or unyielding or some other kind of power struggle is present.
- October 5 — Venus Retrograde at 10° of Scorpio (going back to 25° of Libra and going Direct November 16) — The planet that rules love, beauty/design, and money is switching directions. Be extra careful with new things under these headings now and into December. Remember you may not be seeing clearly in these areas of life. It is a great time for working on things in the backdrop and tying up loose ends.
- October 8 — New Moon at almost 16° of Libra — The 2018 october horoscope shows that this is the time to make 10 New Moon Wishes on the topics of anything Libra ~ partnerships, agreements, relationships of any kind, design/aesthetics, diplomacy, and more. This New Moon is also Square Saturn, bringing an increased chance of some reality checks but also Trine Mars bringing extra support and blessings.
- October 10 — Venus in Scorpio Square Mars in Aquarius – Male and female energies are at odds now. This doesn’t have to just be between genders but instead the general energies and also can be conflicts within self of these two polarities.
- October 11-12 — Sun in Libra Square Pluto in Capricorn — This aspect can trigger control issues, power struggles, and the uprooting of deep issues. Know also that these challenges can also bring notable breakthroughs 🙂
- October 15 — Mercury in Scorpio Conjunct Venus in Scorpio — The odds are increased at this time of hearing important news from your spouse or other close romantic or business partner or family member, usually about money. News about money unrelated to any of these is also more likely. Alternatively or simultaneously important insights about love or money can come in.
- October 19 — Mercury in Scorpio Trine Neptune in Pisces — This is an amazing aspect for enhancing creativity, spirituality, imagination, and psychic perceptions. It is awesome for abstract work where details are less relevant that the energy behind it.
- October 22 — Mercury in Scorpio Sextile Pluto in Capricorn — The monthly astrology shows that this transit gives an amazing boost to powers of perception and persuasiveness. It is great for selling an idea or product or convincing someone of something.
- October 23 — Sun in Scorpio Opposing Uranus in Taurus — This aspect can frazzle nerves. Nervous system could use some more support now. Avoid overstimulating surroundings and activities if possible and where necessary up supplemental/nutritional support and other things like meditation and conscious breathing. Clashes with individual expression and relationships are more likely now. Try to avoid asserting independence with anger and instead work out charges to the situation and try to come of a place of love before asserting important boundaries.
- October 24 — Full Moon at 1° of Taurus — Fullness, completion, drama, fruition come to all things Taurus: business and money, self-worth, sensual delights, material resources, environmental efforts/sustainability projects, boundaries, resistance to change, things involving the throat and neck area (coughs, voice, vocal chords, thyroid gland, etc.).
- October 26 — Sun in Scorpio Conjunct Venus in Scorpio — also Venus in Scorpio Sextile Saturn in Capricorn ~ A day with potential for great intensity, breakthroughs, and outcomes especially in love and money.
- October 27 — Sun in Scorpio Sextile Saturn in Capricorn — The monthly horoscope for october points out that this is great energy to get things done and also an enhanced possibility of being seen/acknowledged by someone in a position to help advance your work or whose opinion matters to you.
- October 29 — Mercury in Scorpio Conjunct Jupiter in Scorpio — also Mercury trine Chiron – This aspect can bring enhanced LUCK and GOOD NEWS! Lots of magical potentials!
- October 31 — Venus in Scorpio Opposing Uranus in Taurus — Jolts or overstimulation are more likely to come to love and money now. Surprising news or experiences are more likely in these areas. Conflict with a partner or romantic or business interest, or major breakthrough are very possible.
2018 October Forecast For Each Zodiac Sign
Overall, the October horoscope 2018 shows sweet spots during the days around: October 5, 8, 15, 19, 22, 24, 26, 27, and 29. Be aware of an increase in the likelihood of stress, challenges, and overstimulation in the days around October 2, 5, 8, 10, 11, and 12, 23, 24, and 31.
Last updated on September 7, 2018 at 11:32 pm. Word Count: 1569