Welcome to the April Monthly Horoscope 2019 For All Zodiac Signs!
Theme of the Month: THE URGE FOR ACTION
The astrological New Year begins at the end of March each year and with it begins a time of Aries transits that bring the desire for ACTION.
The April 2019 astrology reveals that this month keeps the same beautiful open stars (through the 18th) but has THREE TIMES the SWEET TRANSITS compared to the dicey ones. For most of April, the Sun will be in Aries and then around midway into the month, Mercury joins the Aries party, followed shortly after by Venus.
Adding to the drive for action, Mars will be in Gemini all month. Gemini energies bring a flurry of activity and mobility. Talking, moving around, and doing will be top priority.
All of this energy combined can be great for getting things done. At the same time, there is a hurriedness about these transits that could lend itself to unnecessary accidents or injuries so take extra care to be aware, breath, and pay more attention as you move your body and vehicles around.
The April horoscope shows that the month carries some awkwardness in the way that there will be lots of pent up energy to DO but the energies giving clarity about exactly WHAT to do are not as present. This could cause doing for the sake of itself and the danger of wasted time and effort. The urge to force things is more likely to create frustration unless the action taken are “Inspired” – so basically Divine’s plan for you vs. your own. Differentiating to two may be more difficult, especially in the first half of this month.
The Mercury retrograde energies are still pretty strong at the beginning of the month, with Mercury having just turned direct at the end of March. It will take until April 17th for these often chaotic energies to clear, at which point it will be easier to make plans and be more clear about action.
Watch the signs and synchronicities closely to find clues about the best direction to take. If something feels too stressful or forced, pause to make sure you are hearing Spirit clearly and aren’t letting the ego dictate the path away from ease and grace. Waiting for clarity before action is a great idea at this time.
The 2019 April horoscopes also shows that Jupiter goes retrograde this month ending the long unbridled expansion spree. Pulling in to carefully evaluate next steps well-indicated. This transit often comes with a reigning in of ambitions, a streamlining of efforts. Economy of energy utilization on every level, is a great pursuit of this time. Situations where you were spread too thin could be pulled into systems that are much more easily managed that also could turn out to be much more productive.
Fewer brilliantly placed actions that are supported by inner certainty and the outer flow will likely be better supported at this time than a bunch of random, haphazard, uncertain efforts at this time.
I LOVE this time for Spring (or Fall down under) Cleaning, reorganizing, and overall releasing things that, as Marie Kondo says, do not ‘Spark Joy’.
I also love this time for evaluating the past year and figuring out what you want to create in the next year. Vision boards are well-supported at this time, especially close to the New Moon in Aries on April 5th.
Most of the ‘sweet’ days this month are coupled with potentially challenging transits making it even more necessary to tune into your personal flow when taking action.
Check out more April Highlights:
** Note: often the effects of planetary transits are felt before or after the actual day the transit occurs.
- April 2 — Mercury in Pisces Conjunct Neptune in Pisces — Imagination and boosts to psychic perceptions can soar with this transit. It can also bring confusion or deception. If you are unsure about moving forward with something, it may be prudent to wait until clarity comes.
- April 3 — Mars in Gemini Sextile Chiron in Aries — There may be more ease in letting go of old baggage now. It is a great time for Spring (or Fall ‘down under’) cleaning!
- April 5 — New Moon at 15° of Aries — AWESOME TIME FOR VISIONBOARDS! – First New Moon in the Astrological New Year. The Moon Square Saturn and Pluto and Trines Jupiter on this day.
- April 7 — Mercury in Pisces Sextile Saturn in Capricorn — This a great time for tasks that need great concentration, including study of tedious subjects. The April astrology shows that important business communications or talks with siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, nephews, nieces could come up. News or support from a mentor or someone else in a position to assist could come through in a wonderful way.
- April 9-10 — Venus in Pisces Conjunct Neptune in Pisces – This transit could stimulate psychic insights or connections with others. It can be great for romance and work in the arts. Alternatively, it could bring deception or disillusion in money, love, or view of the self. The topic of honesty could come up in a big way? Is there something you aren’t being completely honest with yourself or someone else about? or is someone not being forthcoming with you?
- April 10 — Jupiter Retrograde at 24° of Sagittarius – The expansion of Jupiter takes a break and now moves to assessing the work done so far. In retrograde, Jupiter wants to test the foundations for future growth. Some steps backwards may need to be taken in order to shore up for the next big push. This is a time when Jupiter works more on the internal planes. I love this time for rest and re-evaluation. Rest can come in many forms, including more active ones, like travel and other diversion.
- April 10 — Sun in Aries Square Saturn in Capricorn – Check your ambitions carefully at this time. Are your motives pure? The April 2019 horoscope warns that this transit could bring a decrease in compassion for others that could turn out to work opposite to plan. Take care to make sure intentions are in the best place before moving forward. Sometimes this transit comes as feeling low energy or a zap to self-esteem. Making a wrong right could go a long way at this time if the motives are pure and the gesture is welcomed. Pay extra close attention to read the energy clearly before proceeding.
- April 10 — Mercury in Pisces Sextile Pluto in Capricorn – This transit can bring wonderful breakthroughs, clairvoyant and other psychic experiences, and a drive for deep study.
- April 11-12 — Mercury in Pisces Square Jupiter in Sagittarius — Unrealistic thinking can abound now. It is a key tendency with this transit to over-commit. Give extra care before taking anything on or making promises at this time. It could also bring overwhelm and over stimulation. Guard your immune system.
- April 12 — Venus in Pisces Sextile Saturn in Capricorn — The monthly horoscope shows that this aspect can be very favorable for love and money. Boosts to self-esteem are more likely now but note that this energy is sandwiched in between some more challenging transits that could factor in to the whole picture.
- April 13 — Sun in Aries Square Pluto in Capricorn — Challenges with authority figures are more likely now. Difficulties involving alimony, taxes, debt/credit, spousal or family money are all more likely. The fact that there are sweet aspects surrounding this challenging one increases the odds for a favorable outcome from the conflict or some other kind of silver lining from the possible storm.
- April 14 — Sun in Aries Trine Jupiter in Sagittarius — Optimism and luck are strengthened now. Good news can come from this transit or an increase in ease of keeping positive amidst conflicts and obstacles.
- April 15 — Venus in Pisces Square Jupiter in Sagittarius — Be extra careful with social media posts or other public efforts. A momentary lack of discernment could bring backlash. A surprise expense or relationship conflict could come up from this transit.
- April 17 — Mercury retrograde post shadow period ends — We now enter a period that last until June 20 that is free from personal planet retrogrades and shadow periods.
- April 19 — Full Moon at 29° of Libra (& Mercury in Aries Conjunct Chiron in Aries) — The astrology of April 2019 reveals that the relationship drama is very likely now! The conjunction with Mercury and Chiron increases the odds of feeling blindsided by something some says or does or surprise news that comes out. Many a storm will come in relationship from this transit but there is also a chance for the energy to manifest as a beautiful culmination or exciting news.
- April 22 — Sun in Taurus Conjunct Uranus in Taurus — This transit often brings new or unusual experiences. Negative surprises and upsets are more likely now, as are positive, brilliant, and life-changing insights, news or experiences. Have a notebook ready to record insights. Even the best ideas that you think you could never forget, tend to slip out of consciousness from the unstable nature of Uranus.
- April 23 — Venus in Aries Conjunct Chiron in Aries — The horoscope for April 2019 points out that this transit can bring with it self-doubt or others doubt of the value of yourself, your work, or contributions, etc. If somethings like this comes up, it is a huge chance to heal something that may have been hidden and that has been interfering with being acknowledged for your gifts. This combination often comes with the feeling of being ‘victimized’ by something but I have seen countless times that the outcome lined up with Divine’s better plan that wasn’t visible at the time.
- April 24 — Pluto goes retrograde at 23° of Capricorn back to 20° on October 4 — Pluto’s deep transformation returns to the inner planes where it likes to work best.
- April 27 — Mars in Gemini Square Neptune in Pisces — This transit can bring discouragement. It is extra important at this time to use prudence in speech and actions now. Things done ‘secretly’ may not remain so and could cause issues if revealed. Guard personal data, property, and emotions.
- April 29 — Saturn retrograde at 20° of Capricorn (back to 13° on September 18 — Saturn’s lessons move more into the inner world. Discipline and focus is necessary on the inner/emotional patterns that are behind the patterns of outer life challenges.
- April 30 — Mercury in Aries Sextile Mars in Gemini — This can bring sweet negotiations. It is great for any intellectual endeavors. Thought and action combine beautifully for great productive potentials.
2019 April Forecast For Each Zodiac Sign
Overall, the April horoscope 2019 shows sweet vibes in the days around April 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 19, 22, 23, and 30. Be aware of an increase in the likelihood of stress, challenges, and overstimulation, or general awkwardness in the days around April 2, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 19, 22, 23, and 27.
Last updated on March 22, 2019 at 1:20 am. Word Count: 1804