Welcome to the January Monthly Horoscope 2019 For All Zodiac Signs!
Theme of the Month: RADICAL NEW CHAPTERS & WIDE OPEN STARS
Wow! HAPPY NEW YEAR! and what a clean slate it can be! The January 2019 astrology reveals that not only are we FINALLY FREE from all the personal planet retrogrades and their shadow periods that covered most of 2018, as of January 6, we also ALL of the planets (including outer planets) going direct! A very rare occurrence. These wide open stars will last until February 18.
The January horoscope shows that the eclipses have very likely been bringing big changes since the November and December. January 5 is a Solar Eclipse at 15° of Capricorn and January 21 is the Lunar Eclipse at almost 1° of Leo. This eclipse concludes the 2 year cycle of Leo/Aquarius eclipses.
The first three Full Moon’s of 2019 are all Supermoons and all occur at the very first degree of their respective sign, bringing even MORE energy of a ‘clean slate’ and the instigation of MANY new experiences, ways of being, opportunities, trajectory changes, and other new beginnings long sought after or that arise as a surprise.
Check out more January Highlights:
** Note: often the effects of planetary transits are felt before or after the actual day the transit occurs.
- January 1-2 — Sun and Saturn Conjunct in Saturn — This can be a very ‘sobering’ transit that can bring reality checks and necessary accountability. On the other hand, it is FANTASTIC for commitments and important long-term decisions and awesome for concentration and productivity.
- January 3-4 — Mercury in Sagittarius Square Chiron in Pisces and Trine Uranus in Aries — Both a boost and a possible bump for communications and mobility today. These opposing forces could manifest as a conflict that shifts to a transcendent solution. I love this time for brainstorming.
- January 4 — Sun in Capricorn Sextile Neptune in Pisces— Intuition and artistic talents are enhanced at this time. I love this time spent in quiet meditation or expression.
- January 5 — New Moon/Solar Eclipse at 15° of Capricorn – Time for your New Moon Wishes on Capricorn topics now! New Moons that are also eclipses have the power of THREE New Moons! Brilliant new beginnings in work and other opportunities ‘out in the world’ will abound. A beautiful aspect with Venus and Chiron brightens the effects even more!
- January 6 — Uranus direct at 28° of Aries — The bringer of surprises and radical change awakens bringing outer effects from all the inner change worked on during its retrograde cycle. Those with important Aquarius placements may notice even more vitality being restored and forward movement. The movement of this planet direct means that ALL the planets are now moving forward!!!
- January 8 — Mercury in Capricorn Square Mars in Aries —Arguments, miscommunications, and accidents increase with this energy. Use extra care with movement, action, and speech.
- January 11 — Sun in Capricorn Conjunct Pluto in Capricorn — Epic and long-term commitments are more likely now. Recognition, fame, support, and accomplishment often flow with this line-up.
- January 13 — Mercury in Capricorn Conjunct Saturn in Capricorn — Reality checks, clashes with authority, sobering news, and criticism are more likely at this time. It is an excellent time for doing things that require tedious focus (like taxes!) or other strong powers of detailed concentration. Also could manifest as good news coming in about business or other long-term piece to a big plan.
- January 13 — Jupiter in Sagittarius Square Neptune in Pisces — This is the first of three passes of this transit, with the second being on June 16, 2019 and the last on September 21, 2019. It is well-indicated to avoid being overly optimistic at this time and also to avoid any risk-taking behaviors that may have worked in the past. The odds are more in favor of disappointment now than triumph. A positive way to see this transit is that it helps to show the limits of the expansion that is likely occurring at this time from Jupiter moving through Sagittarius and all the planets being direct. We need to have structure to be in form and as the energy now is very upward moving, some checks have to come in to show us where to set our new norm for a while as we prepare for future expansion. Settling into the new norm and taking a break from the frenetic pace of increase can be a sweet way to avoid lessons that would be trying to guide to this anyway.
- January 14 — Mercury in Capricorn Sextile Neptune in Pisces — A little sweet spot here in the midst of major change and lots of structure and discipline being forced from the outside or instigated from within. A reminder that even as we have to constrict sometimes, sweetness could be seen from changing our perspective.
- January 18 — A day of great intensity from 4 transits! — Venus and Mars bring a harmonious element at this time along with a nice aspect with the Sun and Chiron. Pluto and Mercury together in Capricorn can go either way and either fuel the sweetness from the other coherent connections or fuel intensity from he Sun Square Uranus combination. Unpleasant jolts are more likely now but the other aspects could bring a silver lining to the storm clouds that may come. Anything that comes up will likely pass quickly unless it is related to the eclipses which will bring longer-term themes.
- January 20-21 — Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse at almost 1° of Leo —Fullness, completion, fruition comes in the areas of children, creative projects, passions, leadership, addictions, and more. Major trajectory changes, brilliant and/stressful endings or outcomes abound now. One the same day, Venus is also Squaring Neptune, which can bring disillusionment, deception, or confusion especially in love, money, and self-esteem.
- January 22 — Venus in Sagittarius Conjunct Jupiter in Sagittarius — This is one of my favorite days of the month and year! The intensity of the eclipse could shadow it or support its awesomeness. Expansion in money and love plus an increase in all Jupiterian potentials occur now!
- January 23 — Mercury in Capricorn Square Uranus in Aries —Surprise clashes in expression or movement are more likely. Guard your body and words. Actions taken with angst now are less likely to work out well A boost could come from Mercury also making a sweet aspect with Chiron bringing awareness, healing, and forgiveness.
- January 25 — Mars in Aries Trine Jupiter in Sagittarius — This is another of my favorite aspects of the month and year! A great day for important things if your intuition is in agreement and the synchronicities seem to line up.
- January 31 — Saturn in Capricorn Sextile Neptune in Pisces — This is the first pass of three this year, with the second being June 18 and the third being November 8. It is characterized by material gains coming from spiritual focus and pursuits. It can also manifest as any other beautiful blending of the lesser seen and more tangible realms.
2019 January Forecast For Each Zodiac Sign
Overall, the January horoscope 2019 shows sweet vibes in the days around January 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 11, 14, 18, 20, 21, 22, 25, and 31. Be aware of an increase in the likelihood of stress, challenges, and overstimulation, or general awkwardness in the days around January 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 11, 13, 18, 20, 21, and 23.
Last updated on December 17, 2018 at 3:36 am. Word Count: 1284