Pisces Life Mission
As a Pisces, you’re supposed to be nurturing yourself as well as everyone else! Take time out to recharge your batteries and feel at peace with yourself and the universe. Making time for the inner world is so important for your happiness.
That’s what you’re learning in this lifetime – to bridge that boundary between you and the boundless universe, and make your peace with it!
Your Pisces Affirmation
Your Pisces Affirmation is “I am peaceful and I am one with all life.”
Say your Affirmation often, and learn to believe it! Your subconscious mind listens to what you’re telling yourself!
If you tell yourself you’re trapped and can’t possibly go here or there, chances are your wishes will come true!
Try instead to really believe that you can control your own destiny, that you are truly in charge of your own life!
YOUR LIFE ISSUES AS A PISCES:
- Learning to balance your needs with the needs of other people,
- learning that you can’t save other people
– that we all have our own lessons to learn, being too caught up in spiritual pursuits or avoiding them totally, learning that dance and healing and metaphysical pursuits are the flip side of escaping thru movies and alcohol!
TELL YOURSELF OFTEN, SO YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND BELIEVES IT:
“I am peaceful, and I am one with all life.”
CLUES YOU’RE NOT DOING WELL WITH YOUR PISCES LIFE MISSION:
- If you want to escape all the time,
- if you avoid reality with daydreaming or drugs,
- if you never help anyone else,
- if you don’t feel creative at all.
– it’s a clue you need to do some inner work on those Pisces qualities!
Energy Imbalances come from:
not honoring your need for an occasional “time-out” from the busy, noisy, competitive world. You are a very sensitive and compassionate person, so it’s easy for other people to upset your equilibrium. Eventually you learn that you can’t “fix” other people, you can only take care of yourself and trust that other people will have the life experiences they need in order to grow and prosper!
CLUES YOU’RE DOING WELL WITH YOUR PISCES LIFE MISSION:
- You feel at one with the universe,
- you’re happy without drugs or fantasy,
- you give yourself down time.
WHEN YOU ARE MOST YOURSELF & MOST HAPPY:
- When you feel like you are nurtured by people around you,
- when everything feels emotionally OK,
- when you have enough time to just sit by the fish pond or the lake and relax!
GOOD JOBS FOR YOU:
Something that doesn’t drain your energy, something that helps other people and provides service to other people, metaphysics, healing, dance. Positive co-workers and a positive workplace mean a lot, because you are very susceptible to taking on the feelings of other people.
GOOD RELATIONSHIPS FOR YOU – LOVE FOR A PISCES SUN:
Someone who respects your need for occasional retreats, getting away from the world for a while. Someone who pays attention to your feelings, who realizes that an occasional candlelit dinner is more important than a huge savings account.
GOOD THINGS TO CONSIDER IF YOU’RE A PISCES SUN:
- take time to meditate daily so you get in touch with your inner self,
- learn the phrase, “That’s not my problem” or “We all have our own life lessons to learn,”
- take time out to listen to cd’s or spend time at the lake/ocean/fish pond, wear amethyst,
- make the world more beautiful,
- help others,
- volunteer for a non-profit,
- do some psychic work,
- meditate and tune in instead of tuning out.
WHY AMETHYST IS THE PISCES GEMSTONE AND WHAT IT CAN DO FOR YOU:
Amethyst is the Pisces gemstone, because it will help you get in tune with your inner self.
What are Pisces qualities?
Trust that the universe knows what it’s doing, so you don’t get into vague fears or escapism, generosity and nurturing toward yourself and others, realizing that your inner world is as important as the competitive outer world..