Sagittarius In Love
If you are a Sagittarius you are attached to your freedom, long for adventure and you do not like to be tied to one’s apron strings. It speaks for itself that relationships not always go by easily. When you are challenged by a relationship, you get intrigued and excited. You love unpredictability.
Madly in love with a Sagittarius?
When you want to entrap a Sagittarius, do not rush into things. Fierce romantic gestures make the Sagittarians curl up. Instead, be strong, light-footed and spontaneous. Impulsive trips work in your advantage. Do not forget that the Sagittarius is a free spirit who takes pleasure in the unexpected. So, make sure that your passport remains valid. Be prepared to be daring. And do not go too fast; most Sagittarians have a frantic fear for commitments. They should be able to relax in a relationship.
Seek and ye shall find…should be the mantra for those born under sun sign Sagittarius. They are thrill seekers in every sense of the word. They love a good time and will go everywhere and anywhere to find one. If you are looking for that partner who’s thrives on adventure and has a lust for life to match your own then look no further. You may have met your soul mate. If you are someone who loves their independence, this fire sign values their independence and a partner who shares this love.
Sagittariuans are also known as the truth seekers of the Zodiac. They cannot tolerate dishonesty in others. The glass is always half full in their minds. Noted for their positive thinking they can surely be found reading self improvement/help books and will attend seminars that emulate positive thinking. Very impulsive by nature they can be sitting at home one minute then off to airport in the next. This is what makes them so much fun…their great adventurous spirit and sex drive to match is what is so captivating about them. Get ready for a walk on the wild side…
Clues to Allure a Sagittarius
1. Be positive and tell them you firmly believe in positive affirmations. When driving in your car, pop in your affirmation tape. This will truly impress them.
2. They love to travel so get out your photo albums and reminisce about your trip to the Wine Country or the camel ride you took in Egypt. They are gypsies and love nothing better than a trip…especially one that is not planned.
3. Be spontaneous and ready for anything. If they suggest driving to Palm Springs one evening when you were just getting ready for bed, DO NOT say no. Rise to the occasion and throw on your backpack and be ready to roll. They hate boring, stick-in-the-mud types who have to plan everything. Being a bore will only make them bolt for someone who has the adventuresome streak in them.
4. If you speak another language, be sure they find out somehow. They love highly intelligent, evolved beings. This will signify that you are worldly and show an interest in other cultures. A foreign language would be music to their ears….
5. The planet Jupiter, the largest planet in the solar system, rules Sagittarius. So, it is no coincidence that they like a partner who thinks big…like themselves. Present yourself as a motivated, ambitious individual who is going places.
6. Talk about the latest cause that you are volunteering your time to. They are always up for a good cause. Because they are a bit on the flighty side, those causes may change from day to day. Find out what they are into and jump on the bandwagon. A surefire aphrodisiac.
The Perfect Date
A spiritual bookshop, yoga class, sky diving, Las Vegas, or if feeling extremely adventurous a hike up Mount Whitney. An independent artsy film, or documentary on Tibet would be excellent. A public demonstration or lecture on saving the Planet is also ideal.
The Perfect Gift
Books on travel, new luggage, a tent, camera, ski equipment, a piece of foreign art, hiking gear or any type of sporting equipment. Dinner at an exotic, foreign restaurant.
What to talk about?
Travel, politics, the latest popular cause or self-improvement book. The environment or your thoughts on global warming. Tell them about the set of positive thinking tapes you bought or the seminar you just attended.
Want to allure a Sagittarius in the bedroom?
Rule #1….never appear wimpy and weak. Come on hot and strong from day one. They are a fire sign and like immediate action. No pussy footing around with this hot number. If you snooze…you lose. They are very impulsive and respect impulsive behavior in others. Unlike Virgos who plan everything, Sagittarians want to go for it and not waste time.
They have tendencies towards one-night stands as they have no inhibitions or sexual agenda. The direct approach is recommended. Your first attempt at seduction should be via lust. They respect lust so let them know how strong you lust after them. Tell them you can’t wait and need to be with them NOW! Even go as far as to say you cannot even wait to get back their house. Pull the car over and have at it. You can be almost sure that they will be on the same page.
Another aggressive approach is to just take them. Grab your hot Sagittarius by the hand or wherever you see it and just lead them into the bedroom and say you are not taking no for an answer. If you don’t see any signs of discouragement just proceed. Although another sun sign might experience this as a form of sexual harassment, a Sagittarius sees it as foreplay. Be sure that you have not just come home from another in a series of mountain hikes because they are known to have the stamina of Tarzan/Jane.
Ready to end your relationship?
Although they appreciate directness, it doesn’t work when ending a relationship with them. They are can be egomaniacs when it comes to someone leaving them. They will let everyone know, including your family and friends how you have jolted and abandoned them. In their minds “love is stronger than pride”. So if you are leaving for someone else don’t tell him or her.
You might want to say that you just cannot keep up with their amazing energy and that you are happier being the couch potato that you really are. This will surely put them off as they despise laziness. It is intolerable to them. Get depressed and find the negativity in everything/everyone when you are around them. They will suddenly develop an aversion to spending time with you. You won’t have to do a thing except watch them walk out the door. If all else fails lose your interest in sex. This is a taboo in their minds as sex is healthy, spiritual and must for them. They’ll think you’re washed up and will hit the road onto another adventure.
Sagittarius at their best.
They are positive, passionate and love to have a good time. They are the life of the party. If you want to do some traveling hook up with this sun sign and see the world.
Steve Spielberg, John F. Kennedy Jr., Tina Turner, Ed Harris, Giani Versace, Jeff Bridges, John Malkovich, Brad Pitt, Keith Richards,
Rodney Dangerfield, Robert Goulet, Dick Clark, Patty Duke, Don Johnson, Chris Everett