Sagittarius Life Mission
As a Sagittarius, you’re supposed to be exploring all kinds of new horizons. Keep moving and growing – physically, mentally, and spiritually! Travel the ends of the earth!
That’s what you’re learning in this lifetime – that there are so many new horizons to explore!
Your Sagittarian Affirmation
Your Sagittarian Affirmation is “I enjoy all my life adventures and I broaden myself every day.”
Say your Affirmation often, and learn to believe it! Your subconscious mind listens to what you’re telling yourself!
If you tell yourself you’re trapped and can’t possibly go here or there, chances are your wishes will come true!
Try instead to really believe that you can control your own destiny, that you are truly in charge of your own life!
YOUR LIFE ISSUES AS AN SAGITTARIUS:
- learning to keep your options open,
- go lots of places and learn lots of new ideas,
- don’t get trapped in anything,
- find a balance so you’re not over-busy and not bored!
TELL YOURSELF OFTEN, SO YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND BELIEVES IT:
“I am connected with everyone and I have endless options.”
CLUES YOU’RE NOT DOING WELL WITH YOUR SAGITTARIUS LIFE MISSION:
- if you never go anywhere,
- you don’t know what you believe in, and you don’t really care,
- if you’re depressed a lot
– it’s a clue you need to do some inner work on those Sagittarian qualities!
Energy Imbalances come from:
- not searching for broader horizons,
- not shooting your arrows high in the sky,
- not honoring your need to search out new places, new faces, new adventures.
CLUES YOU’RE DOING WELL WITH YOUR SAGITTARIAN LIFE MISSION:
- You find joy in searching for meaning,
- you travel,
- you write,
- you do lots of spiritual searching!
WHEN YOU ARE MOST YOURSELF & MOST HAPPY:
When you feel like you have room in your life for dreams, new horizons, you travel and learn and stretch yourself intellectually and spiritually, when you don’t feel trapped!
GOOD JOBS FOR YOU:
Teaching, being a philosopher, a writer, a life coach, something that lets you travel, something that doesn’t tie you down, something where you always feel like you have new ideas and new horizons to explore!
GOOD RELATIONSHIPS FOR YOU – LOVE FOR A SAGITTARIAN SUN:
Someone who is an adventurer like you are, someone who isn’t afraid of taking risks, learning, traveling, someone who sees something better around each corner, someone who doesn’t trap you or tie you down.
GOOD THINGS TO CONSIDER IF YOU’RE A SAGITTARIAN SUN:
- Do some outdoor activities,
- go horse-back riding,
- take a trip,
- rent some travel videos,
- take or teach some college classes or a community ed class,
- study something outside of your line of work,
- learn a foreign language,
- join a study group,
- war Sodalite,
- visit other churches,
- study metaphysics or philosophy,
- go cross-country skiing!
WHY SODALITE IS THE SAGITTARIAN GEMSTONE AND WHAT IT CAN DO FOR YOU:
Sodalite is the Sagittarius gemstone, because it calms you, brings you greater clarity, and helps you see new possibilities. In ancient Greece, singers and artists carried sodalite, and today it continues to be thes tone of painters, artists, singers, as it is said to provide creativity, inspiration and protection.
What are Sagittarian qualities?
Love of adventure, dreams, new horizons, confidence in what you do, enthusiasm.