Saturn In Aries
Aries Keyphrase: “I need to be independent, bold and develop self-awareness.”
The Test With Saturn in Aries you are learning how to
- · Be self-assertive and put your will into action in a controlled manner.
- · Subdue the internal critic (adopted from a parent?) which inhibits your free expression.
- · Be your own authority.
- · Act with confidence and courage.
|Positive in Qualities||Negative in Qualities|
|Self-reliant, Independent, Courageous||Egocentric, Headstrong, Aggressive|
|Pioneering, Innovative, Inspiring||Rash, Careless, Reckless, Competitive|
|Daring, Self-Assertive, Entrepreneurial||Impatient, Defensive, Reactionary|
|Self-Disciplined, Resourceful, Strategic||Irresponsible, Uncooperative, Defiant|
|Determined, Persistent, Strong||Cowardly, Weak, Unconfident, Fearful|
|Active, Self-Assured, Direct, Bold||Argumentative, Overbearing, Coarse|
Slightly Projected Expression
- · You have a hard time asserting your own will and desires naturally; lack self-confidence
- · You dislike assertive, insensitive people
- · You fear being overpowered by the will of others
- · You have fears of spontaneously expressing yourself
- · You are unable to take positive, decisive action
- · You are sensitive to feeling pressured or bullied
- · You resent being in subordinate positions or micromanaged.
Significantly Projected Expression
- · You attract domineering, forceful people who know what they want and go after it
- · You could attract strife, violence, or anger into your life if projection is not balanced out
- · You are secretly fearful of failing or being ridiculed
- · You chronically avoid confrontations
- · You appear meek and unselfish but are actually repressed and lacking in self-esteem.
- · You fear you are not in absolute control and that someone will take advantage of you
- · You overreact by being forceful, short-tempered and/or attacking others
- · You have a tendency to compete with others due to your own insecurities and fears
- · You become angry, defiant and impatient easily; life becomes a battleground
- · You need to be in charge at all costs
- · You are overly intense and headstrong; alienate others
- · You often feel isolated and lonely
- · You are able to stand up for what is important to you
- · You work hard to accomplish your goals and are able to stay focused on tasks at hand
- · You are self-reliant yet able to cooperate with others without being impatient or headstrong
- · Your innate spontaneity is tempered and balanced by self-control and forethought
- · Your impulsive energy is restrained and channeled in productive ways
- · You feel in charge of your own life and act out of choice rather than reaction
- · You have learned that patience and gradual development build self-confidence
Some Famous/Infamous People with Saturn in Aries
- George Washington – First President of the United States
- Ulysses S. Grant – Eighteenth President of the United States
- Mary Baker Eddy – Founder of the First Church of Christ Scientists
- Joseph Stalin – Dictator and ruler of the Soviet Union
- Bette Davis – American actress
- Lee Harvey Oswald – Assassin of J.F.K.
- Helen Keller – American blind and deaf educator, author and lecturer
- Julia Roberts – American actress
- Wayne Dyer – American author and speaker in the field of self-development
Last updated on September 29, 2015 at 10:25 pm. Word Count: 518