Scorpio Life Mission
As a Scorpio, you’re supposed to be learning the lessons of power and self-mastery. Empower yourself instead of engaging in power struggles with other people!
That’s what you’re learning in this lifetime – to renew yourself and start completely over if you need to, completely empowering yourself!
Your Scorpio Affirmation
Your Scorpio Affirmation is “I am the boss of me and am a powerful person.”
Say your Affirmation often, and learn to believe it! Your subconscious mind listens to what you’re telling yourself! If you tell yourself you’re powerless, chances are your wishes will come true! Try instead to really believe that you can control your own destiny, that you are truly in charge of your own life!
YOUR LIFE ISSUES AS AN SCORPIO:
Power issues, sexual issues, obsessions, addictions, depression, (bankrupt? Messy divorce?) – the idea is to understand the lessons of power, self-understanding, and self-mastery.
TELL YOURSELF OFTEN, SO YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND BELIEVES IT:
“I am the boss of me and am a powerful person.”
CLUES YOU’RE NOT DOING WELL WITH YOUR SCORPIO LIFE MISSION:
- if you feel intimidated by powerful people,
- you brood a lot,
- you’re jealous a lot,
- you can’t figure out why you get into power struggles with everyone
it’s a clue you need to do some inner work on those Scorpio qualities!
Energy Imbalances Come from:
- not feeling centered,
- not working on YOU,
- trying to control other people too much and thinking that’s the answer to what’s troubling you.
CLUES YOU’RE DOING WELL WITH YOUR SCORPIO LIFE MISSION:
- You stand up for yourself,
- you’re mentally healthy,
- you share your resources with others,
- you don’t project your problems constantly on other people.
WHEN YOU ARE MOST YOURSELF & MOST HAPPY:
When you feel like you’re truly in charge, and when you have some project you can really sink your teeth into. You really dislike mundane or boring tasks – you want your life, and your work, to be intense and meaningful.
GOOD JOBS FOR YOU:
A psycho-analyst, detective, researcher, some job where you can really sink your teeth into.
GOOD RELATIONSHIPS FOR YOU – LOVE FOR A SCORPIO SUN:
Someone who is intense and passionate. There’s nothing you dislike more than “average” or “boring.” Stimulates you intellectually, someone who is as logical and clear-thinking as you are, someone who respects your need for a variety of friends, jobs, and activities.
GOOD THINGS TO CONSIDER IF YOU’RE A SCORPIO SUN:
- find a job that you can really sink your teeth into – you hate superficial or lukewarm!
- read some detective novels,
- enjoy some good mysteries,
- study psychic stuff,
- get some reflexology done,
- wear a Garnet bracelet or necklace – Garnet is the Scorpio gemstone because it adds emotional strength and determination to your life.
- take a psychology class.
What are Scorpio qualities?
Emotional depth, understanding how to work with the resources of others, learning to forgive and forget.