The Capricorn Bride Or Groom
Qualities You Bring to your Marriage: Discipline, ambition, practical nature, patience and wit, but also pessimism, over-conventionality and a tendency to grumble.
If you are a Capricorn Bride or Groom you are probably in your element planning your Big Event. You have big aspirations, together with a very practical nature – this combination makes for very big weddings, planned with military precision and coming in right on budget!
Your natural planning abilities mean that you enjoy detail, and it is often the little, thoughtful touches that make a Capricorn wedding really eye-catching and memorable. Quite conventional at heart, you will want to be seen to do the ‘right thing’ no matter how traditional or otherwise your wedding. A stickler for etiquette and social niceties, this is the sign more than any other that is likely to have nightmares over the phrasing of invitations!
Although you will work very hard in the run up to your wedding, your delightfully wry sense of humour will pop out even in the most serious of moments, which makes working with you at this time a joy for friends and family alike. Your practical nature means that you will want to make sure that your future domestic life is completely sorted out before you take the plunge, so there will be a lot of worry for you until your marital home is found, bought, signed for and fitted out to your total satisfaction. On the other hand, you will probably be quite happy to leave details of the honeymoon to your fiancée, safe in the knowledge that you will love it wherever it turns out to be.
- Ideal Engagement Stone: Amethyst or Turquoise
- Ideal Wedding Theme Colours: Dark Green, Silver, Warm Brown
- Ideal Wedding Style: Traditional, with all the trimmings; traditional elements incorporated into a less usual event
- Ideal Wedding Foods: Potatoes, barley, spinach, onion, malt and pasta
- Ideal Wedding Flowers: Ivy, Amaranthus, Pansies
- Ideal Wedding Transport: Silver Rolls Royce
- Ideal Honeymoon Destinations: Delhi, Brussels, Mexico City or anywhere in India, Yugoslavia, Orkney/Shetland and Saxony.
Last updated on June 27, 2015 at 5:31 pm. Word Count: 342