The Top Seven Reasons You Should Have Your Birth Chart Interpreted
Almost everyone is curious about Astrology and many are interested in their Sun Sign. Most people know some of the basic qualities and characteristics associated with their sign. What is not clear however, is why in many respects we are so different from the descriptions we read in the books at the grocery store. All we see are the daily predictions in the newspaper or the monthly forecasts in some magazines which rarely, if ever, seem to be of any value. After all, these Sun Sign descriptions are so general as to be practically useless.
So, what is it that makes Astrology relevant to each of us as individuals? And what can Astrology do for us beyond providing a few moments of diversionary entertainment?
Astrology is a living process that leads to a transformation of self-understanding. It reveals our unique niche in the world by comparing and contrasting us with others. It shows us where we are the same as others and where we are different.
Astrology shows us what we all have in common and how we express that common denominator differently. Its purpose is to help people increase their self-awareness. It helps us to become familiar with the inner struggles that exhaust our personal energy and dominate our relationships with others. We can also discover the personal strengths and talents that help us to meet the challenges we encounter in life.
We all know ourselves to a degree, but that knowledge is very subjective. Astrology offers an objective perspective that can help to promote personal growth.
You can better understand yourself and so lead a more productive life. You realize that you do not fully understand yourself – your moods and feelings, your motivations, actions and behavior sometimes take on a life of their own. Astrology provides an objective perspective that can shed light on your motivations, revealing and suggesting behavior that will prove to be more positive, constructive and productive for your personal growth.
2. You’ll be able to look beyond the everday concerns of daily life – empower yourself by gaining a broader perspective… Sometimes you get so caught up in the details of everyday life that it’s hard to see where you’ve been and where you’re going. Step back, catch your breath, relax and use your astrological chart to see your life from a wider vista and gain a deeper understanding.
3. The only person you can change is yourself – use the chart to change your attitude… Sometimes you’re so busy trying to change others that you forget that the only person you can effectively change is yourself. Once you do that the people around you find they are relating to a different person, and so change themselves, perhaps in a way similar to your original desire to change them!
4. Find your purpose in life and discover how to take responsibility for your life… Astrology can reveal why you are here, what your assets and talents are, and how best to use them. In so doing you learn to take responsibility for your actions, your behavior and your life.
5. Find out how you are the same as other people and how you are different from other people… You breathe the same air as everyone else on this planet and share the same basic human motivations as everyone else, and yet you are still an individual. Use your chart to find the common ground you share with others as well as to discover just what it is that makes you unique.
6. Discover your affinities for and attractions to other people, careers, activities, motivations… reveal your talents… Some things you like, some things you don’t. Why? Analyze your attractions and discover your dislikes. Since Astrology is the Algebra of Life you can use your chart to determine attractions to and talents for things you might not ordinarily consider!
7. Enlarge your vision of yourself – use the chart as a mirror of yourself to see things you normally cannot see… Ever use two mirrors to look at the back of your head? Everyone else sees it every day, but you don’t! Likewise, there are things in your nature and your personality that everyone else sees everyday, but because they’re too polite to point them out to you you’re not aware of them. Your chart is a mirror, take a look!
Last updated on February 6, 2018 at 12:47 am. Word Count: 739